It all sounds good to me! 2004 is going to be better than 1995 - 2003 combined! OT focus continuing, and "MAX" articulation. Most excellent! Admiral Ozzel
- obviously a great choice. Nice to finally knock one more of the Impy Officers off the list.
New Imperial TIE Pilot
- OK. The old one was cool, but hopefully the added articulation on this one will be worth it.Cloud Car Pilot
- Always fun to knock another Vintage figure off the list. Cool! Better be gettin' a ride for this poor fella soon though!Leia Bespin Gown
- The PLC one was pretty nice, but I'll take a new one.Lobot
- Along with R5, the most needed resculpt around, so a great choice here. The Bespin dioramas will finally get a normal look now!Dagobah R2-D2
- The last R2 still needed after the Bartender version announcement. I don't count that X-Wing one, since that was just speckled on spotted paint. NO WAY they card that piece of crap. Use a better R2 body, and give it a proper Dagobah muck job, and this will be a cool figure. Toss in a few of Luke's accessories too!Dengar
- Already announced, but will be nice to get a more ESB accurate version.Gold Leader X-Wing Pilot
- Whether this is actually Gold or Red Leader, it should be cool! Might be both. I wonder if it'll be coming WITH the new Y-Wing and X-Wing, or separately?
New Han Endor - Old one's fine, but if this one improves on it then that's cool with me. I'd assume a cloth cape this time 'round...
I'd still like to see some more freakin' Cantina aliens
though! Where the hell are they?!?
Or might they be in that bizarre new "Drinking Glass" assortment...? Perhaps!
Granted, that's not going to be my most favorite packaging in the world, but it should be fun if they're actually functional glasses...Sly Moore
and the Wookie Senator
are definitely good additions from the Senate, and much requested ones at that... One step closer to our ET? Pablo Jill
- No complaints when another Jedi gets added into the mix! I'm sure those Pable Jill petitioners are rejoicing in the streets right now... Ewok w/ Catapult
- The final piece that rounds out the Ultra line. Another nice one, and nod to the Vintage era. Hopefully we get an Ewok/Glider soon too (besides the Complete Galaxy one).
Sandcrawler - Expected, but about time! Target? Cool! Same for the new X-Wing and Y-Wing. Hopefully they stick with the more accurate PowerFX version for the former.
New Tie Fighter with properly scaled wings...? WTF?!?
Exactly why would they waste their damned time putting out the KB version with crappy wings, if they had a proper one, like what we've all been asking for, already in the works?!? Damned idiots. My prediction
: Hasbro gives us the correctly scaled wings finally, but puts the OLD cockpit with the handle/battery compartment on it!!! OK, I'm kidding, hopefully... If they do get the correct wings, with the correct cockpit, this will be a beautiful, long overdue, and greatly demanded ship. Just no idea why they had to put out the half-assed KB one right now though...
Sounds like 3 new Screen Scenes
too! Pit of Carkoon, Naboo Final Battle & another Jedi Council set... Absolutely awesome! Can't wait for these, and hopefully many more...
Another great day of Star Wars news (whether these have been mentioned before or not)! But let's please try to keep this thread about the figures themselves from now on... Thanks!