Author Topic: Jessica Simpson is here to make you feel better about being poor.  (Read 1849 times)

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
http://www.msnbc.com/news/978317.asp?0ql=c8p

Read the linky, or suffer through Newlyweds. Either way, you'll end up feeling sorry for Nick Lachey, who puts up with this **** on a daily basis.

I'm guessing lil' Jessie would be that b**** at Starbucks who flubs your order every time you go there if she wasn't a pop 'star'.

Apparently, being rich doesn't make you smarter after all.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline BigDumbWookiee

• Jedi Apprentice
  • It comes in pints?! I'm getting one.
    • View Profile
Re: Jessica Simpson is here to make you feel better about being poor.
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2003, 10:51 PM »
Other popular JS sayings:

I bet female golfers dont have boobs. They get in the way.

In regards to Nick hanging pictures on the wall (alluded to in the above story): "Great! Now we have to re-wall the whole house".

Yes ladies and gentlemen, when you mis-hang a picture, you MUST re-wall the whole house. We're not talking gypsum board here, we are talking ENTIRE WALLS! I can only hope when Jessica goes to rewall her house, that she starts knocking down walls on the outside, and moves inward, so when the entire wall-less house collapses, it falls directly on her stupid ass. There are few things in the world I hate more than stupid people. She's at the top of that list.

Seriously, I thought it was funny at first, but now everytime I hear the latest idiotic saying from Jessica Simpson, it makes me sick.

Its just like that nature photographer couple, who were shoving video cameras in bears faces, trying to kiss them and talk baby talk with them. The bears ate them. I wish a bear would eat Jessica Simpson. "Mmmm, tastes like chicken". The kind of chicken not from the ocean...

She's not acting either. She's started to realize what a moron she is, now she's trying to lie her way out of it, thinking because she's a celebrity, people may just believe it to be a clever ruse. The only thing clever she is capable of is walking in front of a speeding train "Ooooh look at the pretty lights" WHAM!

Albert Einstein once said "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe". If ever there was more concrete evidence to support an Einsteinian theory, Jessica Simpson would be it. Now if we can just prove the universe is infinite.

But maybe I can hire someone to do that for me...
"Of all the things to worry about, the wookiee has no pants..."

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2003, 12:10 AM »
Her own father said she's just playing into the 'role' of dumb blonde. Riiiiight. I can understand protecting your offspring, but if my daughter was this stupid in front of the nation, I'd disown her faster than you could say 'dimwitted daughter'.

Offline Force Guy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Nom nom nom
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2003, 11:19 AM »
The only thing clever she is capable of is walking in front of a speeding train "Ooooh look at the pretty lights" WHAM!

One can only hope.   :)
Binders full of astromechs...

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2003, 10:00 AM »
My favorite from the article was when she declined an order of buffalo wings, gravely stating "I don't eat buffalo."

Where on the buffalo might the wings be hiding?  Buffalo fly now.

Evidently, she's not that huge of a celebrity either, in addition to not being incredibly bright.  I never even heard of her until I entered this thread just now.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2003, 12:05 PM »
I managed to catch a little of Newlyweds last night. Her husband is sitting there while she's talking, wishing he had a gun right now. Not for her, for himself, I'm sure.

Poor little rich boy.

Dressel Rebel-- she's a B-list celebrity. She tried to be like Britney and Christina, but apparently wasn't slutty enough or hasn't kissed Madonna yet.