Author Topic: Updated Cartoon Network Clone Wars Page  (Read 3502 times)

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Updated Cartoon Network Clone Wars Page
« on: October 20, 2003, 01:14 PM »
As reported at TheForce.net, Cartoon Network has updated their Clone Wars site.  You can check out bios, games, and more about the upcoming micro-series there.  A pretty nice site IMO, if you want to check it out...clicky here:

Clone Wars

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
Re: Updated Cartoon Network Clone Wars Page
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2003, 11:40 PM »
That is some awesome stuff there!  I played both of the Flash games they have there, and I was pretty impressed with the graphics.  It's going to be a great cartoon, and I sure hope they eventually put these cartoon shorts on DVD.
dustrho

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 9, 2003, 02:38 AM »
Awesome site.  But I installed both players and can't get the Chapter 1 cartoon to work!  I know The Real Scooby had similar problems.  Anyone get it to work?  If so, how?
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 9, 2003, 10:20 PM »
i got it to work, but only with quicktime, and the picture is small.... really really small.

Offline JasperFett

• Youngling
  • I am a mighty mandalorian
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 5, 2004, 02:48 AM »
I haven't checked the site since it was updated. I will have to check it out soon.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 9, 2005, 02:58 PM »
Many might have noticed this already, but Cartoon Network has updated their Clone Wars page for Volume 2.  Not much there yet, but a few pictures of various characters.  It all starts March 21.  I'm really looking forward to the new season.

Also, YodaJeff.com has a couple of teaser commercials and a number of screenshots of the promos that have been airing on Cartoon Network.  Definitely looks cool.  Check them out at the linky above if you are interested.