Trades and Sales > Modern Classifieds

Need Disney Star Tours droids?

(1/2) > >>

JediMAC:
Hey everyone -
Just thought I'd mention that I drop by Disneyland every two or three weeks, so if anyone's looking for any of the Star Tours droids for retail ($10.78 w/ tax) plus shipping, I'd be happy to help you out!  Disneyland can run a little light on the MINT cards, so if you're looking for that, it might take a little while longer to find some nice pieces.  But if you're looking for anything less than mint, I can probably hook you up right away!  Just give me a hollar if you're interested!

Same goes for the Target accessory packs.  I've heard they're pretty rare in some parts of the country still (or in Canada), but they are warming the pegs here in So Cal in mass abundance!  So if you need any of these as well, just let me know and I'll hook you up (again, $10 retail, plus shipping).  It would be very nice to clear some shelf space around here for some new product...

Anyone...?!

DSJ™:
Hey, that's cool. I need R4-M9, DL-X2 & WEG-1618.
I prefer Mint but can take a small crease.
I'm a carded kinda guy.   ;)
LMK what you can do.    :)

JediMAC:
I'm on it Dale!  The Mint cards can occasionally be tough to find at Disneyland, but I'll see what I can do.  My next trip down that way should be Jan. 25/26th, so I'll let you know what I can dig up for ya'!

DSJ™:
That's great. Keep me posted. Thanks.  :)

CyberScout:
Can I get in on this? I'm looking for the same ones DSJ needs.Preferebly in a minty kind of condition as well.
Thanks  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version