Collectibles > Saga '02-'04

Saga Purchases

<< < (2/19) > >>

dustrho:
Haven't bought much Saga stuff lately.  Haven't had a lot of time to go out since my days are about 12 hours long (commute & work), and by the time I get home from work I'm exhausted.  Plus, the wife has been looking but has been unsuccessful.  At least she puts a ton of effort into my collection.

Mainland05:
that is really nice that she does that for you.

Morgbug:
WEll, my case from Newforce came in.  I was really looking forward to this case when I ordered it, but in the waiting period for it to arrive, I ended up with most of the contents thanks to Scott and Jim.  

I am fortunate that another geek resides in the same office as I do, so I managed to unload some of the doubles: Faytonni, WA-7, Emperor, Ashla & Jempa.  Still, that means I'll have doubles of the Emperor, WA-7, Faytonni, Wat Tambor and Coleman Trebor.  There are worse troubles I could have.  

Non-saga wise, I also received my unleashed and convention Kirk ;)

Mainland05:
I have not got any new saga stuff, besides the WA-7 wave.  But i am hunting for the Ayy Vida and friends.

Brian:
Well, thanks to a preorder shipping from Kebco, and getting some figs from my buddy JediMAC, I think I'm "almost" caught up now.  Over the past week I have received Ephant Mon, Aayla Secura, Barriss Offee, Wedding Padme, Yoda and Chian, Ashla and Jempa, Vader Throne Room, and Luke Throne Room.  I am waiting on another preorder to ship from Kebco with Mynock Chewie and the Snowtrooper, and I think I will be all caught up until the Concept Stormie/Elan/Obi/Ayy/Dignitary wave hits the stores.  I hope that retail will be brighter for the upcoming year than it was in 2003.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version