Author Topic: Saga Purchases  (Read 68858 times)

Offline JediMateo

• Youngling
  • Use the Fork, Luke, the Fork!
    • View Profile
Re: Saga Purchases
« Reply #30 on: March 8, 2004, 08:55 PM »
Hoth Luke, Holograph Luke, and Throne Room Luke at TRU

Offline JediMateo

• Youngling
  • Use the Fork, Luke, the Fork!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2004, 06:00 PM »
Saga Tie Fighter with Imperial Pilot, amd the  Jedi Starfighter...both at KB for under $10

Offline aka DaBigKahuna

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2004, 10:21 PM »
Saga Tie Fighter with Imperial Pilot, amd the  Jedi Starfighter...both at KB for under $10

Very nice pick up there.  What percentage off is your local KB at now?

-Fish-

Offline Dengar

• Youngling
  • Vintage Rules
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2004, 12:00 PM »
I picked up another Tie Fighter pilot and J-Quille last night.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2004, 09:45 AM »
Nothing new past the Tatooine wave again this weekend, although the Target nearest us had the Obi-Wan and Maul glass sets (2 of each).  I picked up the Obi-Wan, but held off on the Maul one for now.  I haven't decided if I want to get the prequel glasses or not, these sets are pricey enough the way it is.  Packaging looks nice though.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2004, 03:08 PM »
Visiting friends out of town this weekend, stopped by a Target to check out what they had.  I found a lone Dutch Vander hanging on the pegs (as well as 1 Hoth Luke, 2 Dignitaries, and 1 R-3PO).  I picked up Dutch.  Not the most exciting figure in the world, but I was impressed with it nonetheless.  The helmet and articulation (specifically the knees, couldn't even see he had articulated knees until out of the package) are great, and a good background figure.  Still no sign of the Star Destroyer wave around, hoping to find Dengar and Bossk.

Offline Playgirl

• Jedi Initiate
  • Slice and DICE
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2004, 03:45 AM »
Target made my day on monday.  Picked up Dengar, Bossk, Hoth Luke, and Dutch Vandar. Didnt have enough money on me to grab any other stuff, but I'll be back... Bang Bang, Baby.

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 2, 2004, 11:00 AM »
Yoda and Battle Droid set thingie...it was 3.99 at KB and all I had was a fin on me, so...yep.

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Jedirhino

• Jedi Initiate
  • The party's over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 3, 2004, 07:04 AM »
Target glasses and Lando Skiff at SWM

Offline Mainland05

• Jedi Apprentice
  • inventing a time machine :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 4, 2004, 11:21 AM »
Still. Nothing new, very dry right now!

Although, I did find the Clone Wars Cartoon figures, all 8 of them! ;D
Born & Raised Modesto Man. :)

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 4, 2004, 03:09 PM »
Dry around here too, particularly with basic figures.  There seems to be quite a few Ultra Jabbas/Denizens/Obi/and Jangos hanging around here and there though.  I see the Hoth wave fairly regularly as well, and every once in awhile the Tatooine wave.  Other than that, the only figure outside of those first two 2004 waves that I have seen here (and not gotten from someone else) is a lone Dutch Vander that I saw two weeks ago.  Getting impatient for Bossk and Dengar, I don't have any versions of those characters in the collection...but it sounds like some areas have quite a few, so hopefully they will show up soon.  Can't wait for the Endor figures either.

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2004, 02:20 PM »
Bossk
Dengar

:-*

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Jedirhino

• Jedi Initiate
  • The party's over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2004, 03:51 PM »
Boy, I would love to see those about now!!!! Although they look like they will be repacks for OTC and I am not really that much into repacks unless they are a variation...speaking of variations, with all of these reissues/repacks, how come they couldn't give us a different Bespin guard figure??

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 1, 2004, 03:43 PM »
Found something new this weekend, in our new hometown :).  The TRU nearest us had 3 Ultra Ewoks hanging on the pegs, so I picked one up.  Glad to see it, first thing new in quite some time now.  Now if only the basic figures would start showing up.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 7, 2004, 08:53 AM »
My parents and brother came down to visit this weekend, and stopped off at a Wal-Mart in a town along the way.  My brother was able to pick up Captain Antilles, Tie Fighter Pilot, and Tanus Spijek for me, and this, combined with a package coming this week from Jeff (Nataku) will get me close to caught up with Saga.  Still on the look out for General Lando, J'Quille, and possibly Ozzel (not sure if I'm picking that one up or not).  Also still need the rest of the glass sets.