Author Topic: RED ARC Trooper?  (Read 52060 times)

Offline rishakra

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: RED ARC Trooper?
« Reply #90 on: December 12, 2005, 11:11 AM »
I lucked out and ordered one from KEBCO Toys before they lost it and stopped functioning...  I think I paid ~$12 for it... Not sure as it was a few years ago.  Anyway, I kept it on the card because before I found it at their store I made my own (which is pretty easy to do). 

Behind him is my custom Bly since I was impatient with finding him too.  Now I need to put the brown stripes on him...always a work in progress...

Offline Alpha_17

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 5, 2006, 08:43 PM »
I bought one of these on ebay not to long ago. I think I payed about 30$ for it.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #92 on: January 6, 2006, 06:35 AM »
My god those prices.

Guys, without a doubt put out feelers on the boards here if you need stuff.  I got my Red ARC off one of the forum members.  And remember your local groups are your friends.  If you haven't sought out who you're competing with at the stores, do so, because my local group has found a lot of goodies for me plus they're some of my best friends I'm proud to say at the Pittsburgh and more broadly the PSWCS groups.

But ouch, $30 just hurts me to hear it...  Definitely throw out lists to see if people have what you want in our classifieds/trading area.  I've gotten a LOT of help and done as much as I can to help out...  Red ARC was one I couldn't find either but it IS possible to find just for on the cheap through trading if you can't find it "out there".
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 8, 2006, 03:46 PM »
I was lucky enough to find one of these bad boys when they were plentiful in Canada.  That was back in the day when I was only collecting carded, so I didn't bother to buy another - now I'm looking for a loose one too.  I'm just trying to be patient and wait for the right opportunity.

Offline Clone Commander

• Jedi Padawan
  • I ate my Lama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 22, 2006, 03:32 PM »
Plentiful...in Canada?
Does that even qualify as a sentence?
I didnt even see any Clone Wars figures over here.
Clone Commander Appo.