Author Topic: Wave 2 - Animated Clone Wars Figures  (Read 35706 times)

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Wave 2 - Animated Clone Wars Figures
« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2004, 06:03 PM »
.... but these would look out of place in the collection so I think I'll keep these carded.  

Yup, that's what I am doing too!!  Of course, I still have to FIND the second wave  :-\.
Beth

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #61 on: February 17, 2004, 05:17 AM »
Yup, that's what I am doing too!!  Of course, I still have to FIND the second wave  :-\.

I've got 3 out of 4 of them for you now Beth (and Brian and Dale), but I can't find any more of the dang Yodas...   >:(  Plenty of the rest around here lately.  I'll give you guys a holler as soon as I get your sets complete!   :-*

P.S.  You didn't tell me you were going carded on these Beth...  I'm most surprised at you!  But I think I've fortunately got some decent ones for ya' still...

Offline Padawan

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2004, 03:19 AM »
If anyone could help me out with a MOMC Yoda I would greatly appreciate it.  I just completed a deal for Durge, Dooku, and Clonetrooper at rebelscum.  Probably a mistake since Yoda seems to be the most desired one.  Please let me know if anyone can help.  I need the first series too MOMC if anyone has access to those as well.  Thanks.   :)

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #63 on: February 20, 2004, 07:57 PM »
Well, I finally found a few more Yodas today, as did my local collecting comrades Tydirium and FishEyedLouie.  I'll tally up all of our Yodas, and see what we can come up with for MOMC stuff.  But it looks pretty good for Brian, Beth, Dale, and Scott now!  Maybe Padawan too!   8)

I might have some extras of the first wave lyin' around Padawan, if not - they're definitely still in the stores around here...  I'll keep ya' posted!

- Matt

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 21, 2004, 01:41 AM »
My word.  This looks like the Star Tours thread :o
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #65 on: February 21, 2004, 02:08 AM »
Hell nah!  Not even close...  But yeah - same concept here!   ;)

As for the Animated Yoda - when it rains it pours!  Don't know where the heck he's been the last several weeks as plenty of Durge, Dooku, and Clonetroopers were hitting and clogging the pegs.  But today, between myself and the two other local fellas I mentioned above - we found a total of 13 Yodas!   :o  Guess he's back again...

I have to wonder if there were some odd case assortments that we didn't know of that had 4 of each of the other 3 figures for a while, and no Yodas... 'Cause it just didn't make any sense!  Back to a sense of normalcy now though.   8)

Offline Padawan

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 21, 2004, 10:27 AM »
JediMAC if you can hook me up with Yoda or any from series 1 let me know.  The nearest Target is an hour away from me.   :(

Send me a PM if you can help.  Thanks man.   :)

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2004, 04:14 PM »
JediMAC if you can hook me up with Yoda or any from series 1 let me know.  The nearest Target is an hour away from me.   :(

Send me a PM if you can help.  Thanks man.   :)

I've already got them all set aside for you!  PM coming your way!

Offline Padawan

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2004, 07:24 PM »
PM replied to.   ;D