Author Topic: Canadian Endor Rebel Soldiers...  (Read 4310 times)

Offline Rob L

• Jedi Initiate
  • Timelord
    • View Profile
Canadian Endor Rebel Soldiers...
« on: September 2, 2006, 08:52 PM »
I remember that when the Saga ERS was released in the UK the bearded version was everywhere but we never got cases containing the beardless version.  I found one online, opened it up, promptly put it in my figure cabinet and then forgot about it.

Then a few months later I found an AFA graded one on eBay for UK retail price, so remembering how I cool I used to think this variation was I decided to get it.  But then last week I found a Canadian beardless soldier which to me is even better as we never get those cards here and I didn't actually have an example in my collection.  So I was looking around for info about whether or not this was quite a HTF to figure when I discovered that there was also a bearded Canadian ERS.  Which of these is the least common? Is it like in the UK where the bearded guy was everywhere and the beardless version tough to find?

I know it's hardly the most inspiring figure ever made but I'm starting to get into the variations now that I have most of the basic modern figures that I want.  Perhaps I'll start an ERS run  ;) So far I have loose bearded and beardless, AFA carded beardless (US) and Canadian beardless carded.

Sorry for starting a topic about such a boring figure  ;D
Palitoy...it ain't yellow :)

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Canadian Endor Rebel Soldiers...
« Reply #1 on: September 3, 2006, 10:09 PM »
So I was looking around for info about whether or not this was quite a HTF to figure when I discovered that there was also a bearded Canadian ERS.  Which of these is the least common? Is it like in the UK where the bearded guy was everywhere and the beardless version tough to find?

As far as I can remember, the beardless version is very common.  I'm not sure that I ever saw a bearded version at retail.

Perhaps a couple other Canucks could chime in to be sure I'm right about that.