Multimedia > TV-9D9

Timegap Between EpIII and EpIV

(1/4) > >>

Scott:
The time gap between EpIII and EpIV is a lot to stomach and it sort of leaves you hanging wondering WTF is going on in the Galaxy the whole time based on the most recent spoiler reports.

Enter EU and the ever $$$ generating enterprise of LFL limited.

Vader hunting down the remaining Jedi searching for Yoda and Obi (unless they are presumed dead)
How did the Rebellion get started and grow?
Who recruited Dodonna, Rieekan etc
What were Bail, Obi and Yoda doing for 20 years
Stories of the Death Star Construction
Tales of 3PO and R2
The final fate of Jar Jar and the Gungans
Chewbacca finding Han Solo and a whole bunch of Wookiee fiction...are they really slaves? Is Solo an Imperial
Boba Fett growing up
Tales of Luke and Leia's Childhood

There seem to be a lot of loose threads and a big leap of faith, sorta makes you wish there was an Episode 3.5

Darth Broem:
I THOUGHT I read somewhere that the Cartoon Network was discussing a Han Solo/Chewbacca series.  I don't know if it's far along or that was just brought up in a meeting or what?  

Mainland05:
Yea, i heard that to, the Han Solo/Chewbacca series.

Darth Broem:
If they make a Han/Chewy series I wonder what the focus would be?  Just them on their smuggling missions I'd assume.  It would be nice to have some characters in the stories someway.  I'd assume Jabba and Fett would be around.  Probably Vader being referred to or maybe even seen?  I dunno.  

Darth_BullGates:
There does seem so much for Lucas to just end it here or leave it to EU books. Bobba Fett fans alone ought to warrant more work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version