Author Topic: FFURG's December Casting Call: Vintage Power Of The Force  (Read 2283 times)

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
FFURG's December Casting Call: Vintage Power Of The Force
« on: November 13, 2003, 09:09 PM »
It's been awhile since I've been able to post, but I wanted to bring this up for the forumites. I'm sure everyone has already seen the news Matt posted for FFURG in regards to our December Casting Call: Vintage Power Of The Force, well her's a quick recap:

Following on the heels of last week's vintage Critique of the Week, FFURG is proud to announce the final installment in our Vintage Casting Call series with the Vintage Power Of The Force Casting Call. In 1985 when Kenner introduced the Power of the Force line it was a way to envelope the nature of all three Star Wars films and their characters into one toyline. This Casting Call is quite similar, in that it will envelope the nature of all things Star Wars not from the Original Trilogy, that being the Prequels, the Expanded Universe (novels, comics, games, cartoons, etc...) and Fan-Fiction. So get your vintage customs from Attack of the Clones, The Thrawn Trilogy, the Droids cartoon, or whatever story that isn't the Original Trilogy and get ready to submit them to us at jason@ffurg.com.

The Vintage Power Of The Force Casting Call will debut on December 20th so if you want to beat the X-Mas rush get your vintage customs in today! Also don't forget you can always send us submissions for any of our other Casting Calls, including the Vintage ones based on the Original Trilogy.

I hope to see some submissions from you all...

Happy customizing!

Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
Re: FFURG's December Casting Call: Vintage Power Of The Force
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2003, 02:00 AM »
Well it has finally arrived, the Vintage Power Of The Force Casting Call is now up at FFURG. From my news post on FFURG...

Vintage Power Of The Force Casting Call Debuts!
For the entire month of December, FFURG has had a month long vintage customs celebration honoring the beginning of the Star Wars custom craze. This celebration is capped off by the Vintage Power Of The Force Casting Call which displays any and all customs made in the vintage Kenner action figure medium, representing characters not directly found in the Original Star Wars Trilogy. With 90 vintage customs from 33 customizers including submissions from G. Glassman, Paul Hruby, Mike Miller, Tyler Pugmire, and John Thorman, this Casting Call is sure to delight anyone who is ever picked up a vintage Kenner Star Wars toy.

The link for the Vintage Power Of The Force Casting Call is...   http://www.ffurg.com/casting_call/cc-44.htm
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot