Author Topic: my unleashed collection  (Read 7236 times)

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
my unleashed collection
« on: November 24, 2003, 09:52 PM »
with the help of some great traders and sellers right here in this forum (you guys know who you are  ;) ), i've been able to actually finish up my unleashed collection, at least as far as it's gone up to now.

anybody else notice how much bigger boba fett is over every other unleashed figure? i mean, his entire figure, compared to any other unleashed, is just huge. his head, his arms... way bigger than the rest, almost to the point where he looks a little out of scale to me.

the only thing that sucks is that i have them in two seperate areas, and i hate splitting up collections of stuff that should go together  >:( >:(

but i'm working on making some room so that they can all be displayed together soon, hopefully  ;D

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
Re: my unleashed collection
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2003, 09:56 PM »
Nice setup there Dave.  One of these I'll get the balls to open mine up, but who knows if I ever do that.  It's nice seeing them out of their packages.
dustrho

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2003, 10:05 PM »
Very nice Dave.  8)  

One of these I'll get the balls to open mine up

Oh no!   ;D  Yes, they would look nice out of the packages but...  :o  :P

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2003, 10:09 PM »
You shush up Dale!  Let the poor fella release the the figures from their plastic prisons!  Besides, if any line warranted opening, it'd be the Unleashed line.  You don't even scratch the surface of these things just looking at them in their packages...   :-*

Nice "(temporary) completeness" there Dave!   8)  Always great to feel all caught up, even if it's only shortlived...  As for the two separate shelves for the Unleashed, why doesn't poor Jedi Luke get to be with the rest of his OT buddies?  He's stuck with the Prequel gang...   :'(  Of course, then a switcheroo would technically be in order for the Yoda and Emperor (Sidious) figures as well!

Good trading friends you must have...   ;)

« Last Edit: November 24, 2003, 10:11 PM by JediMAC »

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2003, 10:25 PM »
luke is one frickin big figure, and the spot on top of my figure case where i have the vaders, leia, han, yoda and boba isn't big enough for him. that saber effect thingie is just huge... so, he gets stuck with the other batch. and i never really thought of it like that, with the one shelf having 90% ot and the other having 90% pt, just weird how things work out i guess.

and yeah, i have some great trading buds right here on this forum  ;D

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2003, 09:14 AM »
You shush up Dale!  Let the poor fella release the the figures from their plastic prisons!

:-X   :P   I don't think you would say that about the Darth w/sticker now would ya!  :P

Offline Mainland05

• Jedi Apprentice
  • inventing a time machine :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2003, 11:28 AM »
Me likes the unleashed collection.  nice setup. ;)
Born & Raised Modesto Man. :)

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2003, 03:32 PM »
Nice set-up Dave.  Where did you get the display that is behind Han and the gang?

Beth

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2003, 06:55 PM »
ahhh, the almighty power of ebay. i'm a sucker for store displays. that's supposed to be a hanging triangle type thingie, but since i already have 3 mobile type things and a pepsi death star hanging from my ceiling in that room, i just dismantled it and put it up on the wall flat. looks good to me  ;)

Offline Dengar

• Youngling
  • Vintage Rules
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2004, 10:46 PM »
Looks cool, I recently just got into the Unleashed line.  I started with Han, so I have the line complete from then on.  I am hoping to find the re-releases of Luke Palpatine and Leia.

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2004, 12:22 AM »
since you bumped this 7 month old thread, looks like i need to update my photos  ;) - 4 more figures (and a new home for them) have changed since these photos were up. try to get to it this week (most likely not)  :D

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2004, 09:15 AM »
Did you ever find a Red Clone Trooper to add to that Unleashed collection of yours?  I know I haven't found one yet.
dustrho

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2004, 09:18 AM »
yep - like i said i have 4 more figures to add to the photos - red clone, white clone, chewbacca and luke hoth. might was well wait another month or so for the next wave to come out, since i am going to have to find yet another home for these when the 3 new ones are released. that's the only bad thing about having these figures be so big - they take up way too much damn room, and i keep having to move the collection from place to place just to fit it somewhere.  ::)

Offline Dengar

• Youngling
  • Vintage Rules
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2004, 10:02 PM »
Did you ever find a Red Clone Trooper to add to that Unleashed collection of yours?  I know I haven't found one yet.

I found a red clone and I was upset cause I wanted the white one, but I bought it anyway, and last Friday I found the white one, so now I have both of em.

Is the Red one hard to find?

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2004, 10:14 PM »
Apparently so. Beth got me my red Clone, never seen one up here yet.