Author Topic: Star Wars: Rogue One  (Read 662 times)

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi General
  • Deceived? WHAT?!?!
    • View Profile
Re: Star Wars: Rogue One
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2015, 06:46 AM »
So it's obvious that either Hera, Sabine or Ahsoka are going to star in this, right?

I don't get that impression at all.  Given the characterization of this as "Zero Dark Thirty" in the Star Wars universe, I can see Felicity Jones playing some sort of Rebel intelligence agent who is working undercover in the Empire to learn more about the Death Star.  That in turn would culminate in a military raid to secure the plans.  The inclusion of Bail Organa would be most welcome in my book.

My own hopes?  I would absolutely like to see the film incorporate some of the Wookiee slave laborers who past EU has said were forced to work on the construction of the first Death Star, and how that might play into this story.  And I certainly hope that the film would end with the Death Star plans being handed over to the crew of the Tantive IV, along with Leia, Captain Antilles and the droids.
"You were entrusted to lead the Republic." - Vote for Ven Zallow from THE OLD REPUBLIC in figure polls!

Feedback

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Begin each day like it was on purpose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2015, 02:38 PM »
I thought bothans stole the plans.  Isn't this a movie about the bothans???   ;)
"Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue. "

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2015, 04:42 PM »
I thought bothans stole the plans.  Isn't this a movie about the bothans???   ;)
Bothans were in ROTJ...this is before ANH

I think this screams Rebels...same time frame

I like the Wookiee idea, that is originally what ANH was going to be about

There is no reason the planet shown in the teaser may very well be Kashyyk

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Knight
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2015, 07:50 PM »
Maybe Felicity Jones' character is playing a relative of Mon Mothma? They kinda look similar (and I think Jones is too young to be Mothma from that time period).