outside of star wars, bond might just be my favorite franchise of movies. i have all of them on dvd except "on her majesty's secret service" and "live and let die" - only because i couldn't find those two back when they were available. now they are only available in a box set, with 4 or 5 other bond movies that i already have... so it looks like i won't be adding them to my collection any time soon... favorite bond movie?
tie between dr. no and goldfingerfavorite bond?
sean connery all the wayfavorite bond girl?
i love the old school bond stuff the best, but who can resist denise richards as dr. christmas jones in the world is not enough
? favorite bond villain?
goldfingerfavorite bond car?
aston marin db5 from goldfinger
it had the following features.
- hydraulic rams, front and back (sequence not shown in film)
- bulletproof glass in all windows
- armoured rear shield which can raise to give extra protection to the back of the car
- revolving english, french and swiss licence plates - one of my favorite all time bond gadgets!!
- high powered oil-jet in rear light clusters
- device at the rear to drop nails (this device was not shown, to avoid encouraging children)
- pipe to shoot smoke from the rear of the car
- ben-hur style wheel-cruncher in front nearside wheel
- mobile phone in driver’s door panel (not shown in goldfinger)
- weapons tray beneath the drivers seat (also not shown in goldfinger)
- onboard radar screen for tracking homing device across the world
- weapons control panel in the center arm rest
- passenger ejector seat, operated by a hidden button in the gearstickfavorite theme song?
just the classic old school theme... dun dadada dun, dun dun dadada dun... lol.favorite bond gadget?
the briefcase in "from russia with love" - equipped with a small knife concealed in the side, 20 rounds of ammo, 50 gold sovereigns, an ar7 sniper's rifle and a canister of tear gas which would explode if the case is opened the wrong way. either that or the car that had the anti-theft device of exploding when someone attempted to steal it, but i don't remember which movie (or car) that was.