Author Topic: Battlestar Galactica/Caprica (Potential Spoilers)  (Read 103899 times)

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Re: Battlestar Galactica
« Reply #360 on: March 21, 2008, 09:17 AM »
My buddy sent me the link. Yeah, good stuff.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #361 on: March 21, 2008, 06:18 PM »
Here's the link for those of us who are lazy:

BSG Does Letterman

Funny stuff for sure. :)
"This is the way."

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: March 21, 2008, 10:04 PM »
Here's the link for those of us who are lazy:

BSG Does Letterman

Funny stuff for sure. :)

That's hilarious - thanks for posting the linky.  I hope #6 is true and #5 is very very false.  :P
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline King_Maul

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: March 22, 2008, 01:13 AM »
Very cool.  All the actors were there, now have them finish the series.   ;D

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #364 on: March 28, 2008, 06:01 AM »
Very cool.  All the actors were there, now have them finish the series.   ;D

:)

I'm really excited for the specials tonight. I've always liked the behind the scenes documentaries SciFi sometimes does prior to a new season starting up, like the Lowdown they used to do for Stargate and BSG. Even more exciting though is the fact that new Galactica is only a week away! :)

It looks as if Tahmoh Penikett (Helo) has been cast in a major role in Joss Whedon's newest show Dollhouse. Good for him, I think he will be a good fit. I'm sure we are going to start seeing a lot more cast members getting more and more work as people are starting to realize how talented they all are. It goes without saying that I hope this won't interfere with the final episodes being filmed, but we will have to wait and see I suppose. But with as big of a BSG fan Whedon is I would think they'd find a way to schedule Dollhouse around that. I'm sure Joss wants to see the show finished as much as anyone.
"This is the way."

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #365 on: April 5, 2008, 12:13 AM »
Hard to believe it's been over a year since a new episode (minus Razor at Thanksgiving), and wow, was it worth the wait!

I'll wait until I rewatch it to talk details.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: April 5, 2008, 10:14 AM »
It's back, baby! Rocking opening sequence.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Darth_Ice

• Banned
  • Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: April 5, 2008, 07:21 PM »
who the heck is the 12th? I have my ideas....Madama....

Offline Hemish

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: April 6, 2008, 03:08 AM »
That was all 12 shades of awesome !!
Well worth the wait.
The problem with America is stupidity I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: April 6, 2008, 09:59 AM »
Have not caught the premier yet (will tonight with replay) since I was on vacation. I just hope they some questions get answered, like who left Adama the note saying there are 12 models of Cylons in his quarters.

I'm not sure who the 12th will be, but I keep thinking back to the episode where Leoben told Roslin that Adama was a Cylon (he didn't specify which).

Offline JediMoses

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: April 6, 2008, 04:53 PM »
When EW did the Last supper picture, they specifically said the 12th was not in the picture, which rules out Adama (both) and Roslyn. 

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: April 7, 2008, 10:59 AM »
When EW did the Last supper picture, they specifically said the 12th was not in the picture, which rules out Adama (both) and Roslyn. 

I did not know that... I'll have to rethink this now and see who would be a surprise to people to be a Cylon. And I sometimes start thinking about characters that have been killed off, like Billy or Ellen Tigh... could they do the ultimate nod to the old series and make Zarek the final one?

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #372 on: April 7, 2008, 11:55 AM »
Anyone else notice Kara's little gaff about Earth's 'yellow moon and star?'   :)  I think she had it backwards.

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: April 7, 2008, 11:59 AM »
Anyone else notice Kara's little gaff about Earth's 'yellow moon and star?'   :)  I think she had it backwards.

Yeah, I thought that, too, but didn't pay it much attention (maybe it was the moon reflecting the sun, or she meant both were yellow). Or else she landed on Earth and had a bowl of Lucky Charms.  ;)

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: April 7, 2008, 12:04 PM »

I did not know that... I'll have to rethink this now and see who would be a surprise to people to be a Cylon. And I sometimes start thinking about characters that have been killed off, like Billy or Ellen Tigh... could they do the ultimate nod to the old series and make Zarek the final one?

That would be fantastic! I would love to see Richard Hatch being the final cylon. He's been acting like a Cylon the entire time anyway.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours