Author Topic: Endor Wave  (Read 24393 times)

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
Re: Endor Wave
« Reply #75 on: May 28, 2004, 12:49 AM »
Actually--the Canadian can have 'em.  

See, he's much older than I am; therefore, he's also gonna die much sooner than I am, as well--so we might as well let the old bastard die happy.

I've got plenty of time to search for these things, relatively speaking.
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 28, 2004, 01:00 AM »
Actually--the Canadian can have 'em.  

See, he's much older than I am; therefore, he's also gonna die much sooner than I am, as well--so we might as well let the old bastard die happy.

No, for me to die happy, you'd have to die first. :-*

It's no worry Scott, I'll end up with em.  I think Beth is looking, Jim (chuckles) and Jim (JuvyD) are probably both looking.  Hell, they may show up here.  I somehow ended up with 8 tie pilots and 6 gold leaders, so maybe I should back off with you anyway.  Besides, I don't think I could handle Matt's generosity ;)
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #77 on: May 28, 2004, 10:42 PM »
Well technically Matt asked last week and I wasn't so sure this case was still coming so they are his if he wants them.   That would mean me choosing some crappy ass DVD too shut him up make him happy

Offline Boba Binks

• Jedi Padawan
  • The Most Feared Bounty Hunter on Naboo
    • View Profile
    • David Jonathan Syczylo
« Reply #78 on: May 28, 2004, 11:01 PM »
Finally I found the rest of the Endor Generals wave. I found them at a K-Mart that is out of my way. I am so happy now that I am caught up.
Now to wait for the OTC of toys!
For those of you looking for me. I am now at www.sandtroopers.com

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #79 on: May 30, 2004, 09:49 AM »
From newforcecomics

5/28 Update: We have been informed by Hasbro, that they have cancelled the balance of our wave 3 H and wave 7 M orders, so unfortunately they have underproduced, and we will not receive the balance of our order to fill any more preorders. They have also pushed our vinatage 12" import order back from June to late July/August, but it is still firm.

Nicely done Big H!!! ::)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2004, 09:50 AM by OCB »

Offline Vator

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 30, 2004, 11:38 AM »
 >:( ****

Just ****
- June 22, 2004 12:13 AM -

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #81 on: June 2, 2004, 10:15 AM »
Well, I got my Endor case in the mail yesterday.

Han - Was he wearing the suit or not, I don't know, but I do know this is a pretty cool figure.  Great Han likeness and a more-accurate AT-ST helmet are cool.  I've got him posed at the Endor bunker with his mike-hand posed over his face so you can't really tell it's Han.  Just lloks like another Imp officer.  
8/10

Madine - Finally.  Anytime we get a Vintage figure updated into the modern line is great IMHO.  I've got mine set up using his baton to point at the little DS2 Hologram from the R2-Q5 Imp Astromech from PotJ.  Ackbar and Mon Mothma look on with interest.  Great articulation in the arms!  Couldn't be much better for who he is.  
10/10

Lando - GREAT update of the PotF2 wide-stanced monster.  The cape and holster are GREAT.  I LOVE this figure.  One of my favorites of 2004 so far!
10/10

Jeff
Saga = Complete
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender