Author Topic: Top 5 Hotties  (Read 1589707 times)

Offline Daigo-Bah

• Jedi Apprentice
  • What a desolate place this is...
    • View Profile
Re: Top 5 Hotties
« Reply #2925 on: December 4, 2006, 11:14 AM »
1)sexual harassment. (n.d.). Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.0.1). Retrieved December 04, 2006, from Dictionary.com website: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sexual harassment

-unwelcome sexual advances made by an employer or superior, esp. when compliance is made a condition of continued employment or advancement.

2)sexual harassment. (n.d.). The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition. Retrieved December 04, 2006, from Dictionary.com website: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sexual harassment

-The making of unwanted and offensive sexual advances or of sexually offensive remarks or acts, especially by one in a superior or supervisory position or when acquiescence to such behavior is a condition of continued employment, promotion, or satisfactory evaluation.

3)sexual harassment. (n.d.). Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of Law. Retrieved December 04, 2006, from Dictionary.com website: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sexual harassment

-employment discrimination consisting of unwelcome verbal or physical conduct directed at an employee because of his or her sex

Note that these definitions specify an "unwelcome sexual advance" and "especially for" continued employment, promotion, etc.  Sorry if I seem defensive, but I think the choice of terms by Morgbug was poor, because posting pics here of adult students that they themselves posted on an internet community website doesn't fit any part of any of those definitions.  I'm in agreement with his comment of student office visits and how careful a teacher has to be with younger students of the opposite sex though (all of the faculty in my department know my office door is literally always open when I'm at work!).  Just as any other pics that anybody here posts from an online source are of women who realize those pics can/will be downloaded or posted elsewhere, so too are these pics fair game. 
« Last Edit: December 4, 2006, 11:18 AM by Daigo-Bah »
Greg Reeves

My *New* top 3 most desired figures: 1) Yerka Mig; 2) Uncle Owen; 3) Hoth Luke

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2926 on: December 4, 2006, 12:24 PM »
-employment discrimination consisting of unwelcome verbal or physical conduct directed at an employee because of his or her sex

This is the definition that comes to my mind when I think of sexual harassment.  You can't even tell a female co-worker that she looks nice in fear of her taking it the wrong way and getting you fired for 'unwelcome verbal conduct.'

With that said, I don't think there's a problem with you posting pics of some of your students that they've already made public via the web.  But there may be a conflict of interest in regards to the verbiage you elected to use to describe the students - in this case, 'cutie.'  Most people would take that as a compliment, some might misconstrue it as sexual in nature, and therefore take it the wrong (unwelcome) way.

But I'm just voicing my opinion as an outsider looking in. 

In the end, I really don't care what you say or do...it's really none of my business.

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #2927 on: December 4, 2006, 01:17 PM »
Anyone that has ever taken a sensitivity class at work knows that a man can be accused of sexual harassment by pretty much just speaking to a woman. 

But, let's get back to what this thread is supposed to be about, hot broads   ;D

"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline Daigo-Bah

• Jedi Apprentice
  • What a desolate place this is...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2928 on: December 4, 2006, 01:45 PM »
Nice one, efranks!  Ruiner, thanks for the discussion, don't feel like you can't express an opinion about it; I am probably a little touchy about the whole subject because I really do feel like there I'm the epitome of professionalism (it's hard as heck too, no lie :P).  It's a shame though that things can be construed differently than what they are.  I mean, because a student/teacher affair has been in the past made news or been portrayed in shows/movies, it seems to be the career that is most often suspect (along with psychiatrists).  You never hear people worrying about male gynecologists for instance, and they're already in the girls' pants :P.  I'll tell you one other little rule I made for myself: with the whole facebook thing, I do not friend request or message anyone until contacted first.  That way, no one can claim that I sought someone out intentionally.
Greg Reeves

My *New* top 3 most desired figures: 1) Yerka Mig; 2) Uncle Owen; 3) Hoth Luke

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #2929 on: December 6, 2006, 07:51 AM »
I was browing ebay today and while looking at some PS3 ads, I found this picture in one of the listings.

I thought name might want to add it to the archive. :)

« Last Edit: December 6, 2006, 07:51 AM by Ryan »
"This is the way."

Offline name

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I ate your llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2930 on: December 6, 2006, 09:37 AM »
been a while since i added anything new....thanks!
This sticker is dangerous and inconvenient, but I do love Fig Newtons.

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #2931 on: December 7, 2006, 12:22 AM »
Oh crap  :P
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline Darth Jaxx

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • POTF2.com
« Reply #2932 on: December 7, 2006, 09:12 AM »
Merry Christmas!

Offline Nathan

• Jedi Knight
  • Destroying the hobby one EU figure at a time.
    • View Profile
    • The Clone Wars Unofficial Site (in carbonite)
« Reply #2933 on: December 8, 2006, 06:32 AM »

Twitter: @OKeefeNathan
Blog: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Fanboy (in carbonite since '09, back someday)

Offline BillCable

• Jedi General
  • CreatureCantina.com SUCKS!!
    • View Profile
    • CreatureCantina.com
« Reply #2934 on: December 8, 2006, 10:29 AM »
Very, very nice.   Gotta love the custom '57 Chevy.
Bill Cable - Steeler Fan & Star Wars Collector
  http://CreatureCantina.com       
"Cable is incapable of contributing anything positive to this world" - cstoj

Offline S_A_Longhorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Hook 'Em Horns!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2935 on: December 8, 2006, 10:39 AM »
Very, very nice.   Gotta love the custom '57 Chevy.

There's a car in the pic?  Really ?!  Where?

Actually, I don't find those pics that great.  Danica is beautiful girl, but the airbrushing really distort the pic to almost a painting.  She's flat as a board in these pics and her 'sexy' face looks more angry than 'sexy'.  Just MO...

Here's some of my Top 5:

LeAnn Rimes

Minka Kelly

Mandy Moore

« Last Edit: December 8, 2006, 03:37 PM by S_A_Longhorn »
"WE HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE.  TODD WILL COOPERATE."
-Sarah Palin to Charlie Gibson, a week before her husband, Todd Palin, refused to cooperate

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #2936 on: December 8, 2006, 01:31 PM »
I do not find Danika Patrick attractive in the least.  I'm actually a little embarassed for her as I look at those pics.

Also, Mandy Moore is totally cute, but looks gross in that shot for some reason.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2937 on: December 8, 2006, 01:41 PM »
To me, her head looks huge compared with her body..uh, like a super villian?

"She's flat as a board in these pics"

I don't get it Longhorn....Moore looks just as flat(waterskiing-able flat?)  to me as Danika..:-\?

Moore does have a pretty face though

DS

Offline Neal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2938 on: December 8, 2006, 02:29 PM »
I don't get it Longhorn....Moore looks just as flat(waterskiing-able flat?)  to me as Danika..:-\?

Really???  Are we looking at the same pics?  Take a look again.  Moore is far from being "stacked", but she at least can pull off some cleavage.

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2939 on: December 8, 2006, 02:35 PM »
Oops ..my bad I missed all that 'cleavage' between the T and the H :P