Collectibles > Clone Wars '03-'05

Distribution of Clone Wars Wave 3

(1/7) > >>

aka DaBigKahuna:
To all:

Just curious, how many JDer's have been able to find this wave at retail.  I have never seen Kit or the SA Clone at retail, and only saw Tin once.

What gives?  Considering this is all that I am focusing on as I gave up my completist ways, I am a bit bummed out.  I scoured the better part of me area today to not find one Wave 3 figure.

Again, just curious if the distribution of this wave is only poor in the greater L.A. area.

-Fish-

Darby:
I saw it only a few times in the last few weeks, and the Clone Trooper only once.  Unless there's a pile of these waiting to go to KB, Hasbro didn't give this wave (or line) a real chance.

Billy Ray:
I've seen this wave in stores twice.  The first time I saw all three figures and nabbed two SA Clone Troopers as I had limited funds and thought those would be harder to find.  I hoped to pick up Kit and Saesee rather easily...I was wrong!  I didn't see this wave again for weeks, when I did I was lucky enough to pick them both up but there were no Clone Troopers to be found.  I have not seen this wave since.

Mainland05:
I have only seen this wave at Toy's R Us, they had lots too!!

Brian:
Personally, I have not seen this wave at all around me.  But, to be fair, I only get to the stores about once a week.  My wife and I live at least 40 miles away from any Target, Wal-Mart, or TRU.  We usually get somewhere once a week, and I'll check the pegs...but I have never seen any sign of this wave.  I did see the Mace/Obi/Asajj wave awhile back at Wal-Mart, but ended up leaving them.  I'd really like to find a couple of those SA clones though, hopefully Hasbro will be smart and recard/rerelease that figure......I don't think those would ever pegwarm.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version