Author Topic: Clone Wars Poster(s)  (Read 7631 times)

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Re: Comic Con Clone Wars Poster
« Reply #15 on: January 5, 2004, 10:57 PM »
Good for you Matt.

Stupid razzafrazzin, muckin, blinkin, blam, bloom Hasbro US only auctions >:( :-X

Still, thanks for at least trading for points Matt.  Unlike a whole lot of folks that collect outside the US, I got something for some of my points.  That puts me miles ahead of a lot of people.
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline aka DaBigKahuna

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: Clone Wars Posters
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2004, 10:02 PM »
Who here picked up the series 2 poster from Star Wars Shop?

I'm headed over there now.

-Fish-

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Clone Wars Poster(s)
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2004, 01:01 AM »
i did... i had to. it goes well with the series 1 poster(s) that i already have. $20 was a bit steep if ya ask me, but the $50 gc helped out a little on that one  ;D

Offline BigDumbWookiee

• Jedi Apprentice
  • It comes in pints?! I'm getting one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2004, 09:56 AM »
I also ordered the Season 2 poster! Cant wait to get it!
"Of all the things to worry about, the wookiee has no pants..."

Offline aka DaBigKahuna

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2004, 10:55 PM »
I'm a genious...I waited and then they sold out.  If anyone has an extra for sale or trade, please let me know.

-Fish-

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #20 on: May 4, 2004, 05:04 PM »
Anyone have a picture of this poster?  Don't think I ever saw it, and I don't see it up at SWS.com.  Is it the same shape/size/style as the first one?  If so, I'll probably have to get one too.   :-\

I only see the first CW poster over there...

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 8, 2004, 11:54 AM »
yeah, the series 2 poster has sold out, so they took the image down. i was lucky enough to order 1, when it arrives in february i'll post a picture of it  ::)

and, being the ass that i am, and having the "luck" that i've had so far with this stupid site, i asked for more problems today when i ordered this:

don't ask me why, i guess it's just my lot in life...

Offline aka DaBigKahuna

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2004, 10:15 PM »
Anyone have a picture of this poster?  Don't think I ever saw it, and I don't see it up at SWS.com.  Is it the same shape/size/style as the first one?  If so, I'll probably have to get one too.   :-\

I only see the first CW poster over there...

Matt, I believe this is it.  I still need to track one down, someone please help!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2005, 05:41 PM by DaBigKahuna »

Offline aka DaBigKahuna

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2005, 11:10 AM »
Adam hooked me up with the Season 2 Poster, thanks again Adam!

So who is looking forward to the season 3 poster?  It is still not up yet at SWS.com and I have my fingers crossed that it does not come in the condition that most of the posters come from them in :P.

DBK

« Last Edit: March 14, 2005, 11:11 AM by DaBigKahuna »

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2005, 11:18 AM »
I really like the look of the Season 3 poster, and hope to pick it up.  I'm a bit wary to order posters off of SWShop.com though, with the experiences that some have had.  I had hoped to order both this and the ROTS poster through there, but maybe that isn't the best idea.  I'd like to pick up the older Clone Wars poster that is available there as well, I really like the artwork and this series overall, and I think the posters would look nice.  If I only had the wallspace for all of these ;).  I still want to get the Special Edition posters as well.

Offline aka DaBigKahuna

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2005, 03:12 PM »
mosnab,

Well the good thing is if they mess up SWS.com will send you a replacement or at the very least refund you so you will at least get a non-mint one for free.

I am leaning towards getting this poster of series 1 below as it is more in the style of posters #2 & #3.  Also, poster #1 is a weird size so you will have to get it matted to fit in a frame.

The series #1 Poster below is 27X40 and there are several on ebaY currently.  Apparently these were only sent to Comic Stores.

Still no poster up at SWS.com >:(.

DBK

I really like the look of the Season 3 poster, and hope to pick it up.  I'm a bit wary to order posters off of SWShop.com though, with the experiences that some have had.  I had hoped to order both this and the ROTS poster through there, but maybe that isn't the best idea.  I'd like to pick up the older Clone Wars poster that is available there as well, I really like the artwork and this series overall, and I think the posters would look nice.  If I only had the wallspace for all of these ;).  I still want to get the Special Edition posters as well.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2005, 03:15 PM by DaBigKahuna »

Offline aka DaBigKahuna

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2005, 04:07 PM »
The poster is finally up for sale at SWS.com.

DBK

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2005, 04:09 PM »
Thanks for the heads up DBK.  Also, thanks for mentioning (and picturing) that season 1 poster above.  That one looks like a good match for this current one, might have to try and see if I can pick it up.  Thanks again.

Offline aka DaBigKahuna

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2005, 04:12 PM »
Anyone know the dealio on this poster???

DBK

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2005, 05:46 PM »

The series #1 Poster below is 27X40 and there are several on ebaY currently.  Apparently these were only sent to Comic Stores.

DBK

My nephew just picked me up this free poster at the video store.  I didn't plan on getting one of these but I'm glad he got me one since I really like it now that I've seen it in person.  Off to the frame farm!!
Beth