Community > Conventions

Wizard World 2004

(1/3) > >>

aka DaBigKahuna:
Anyone planning on going this year?  I noticed that this is going to hit So Cal I believe in March and was considering going.  I believe it hits a few more cities later on in the year.

I noticed that the Gentle Giant Clone Trooper Pilot is going to be up for sale here.

For those that have gone in the past, how is the show?

-Fish-

jokabofe:
oh no, is the clone pilot bust going to be another convention exclusive fiasco?  ::)

i hope not, since that damn blue clone is the only one that i'm missing, outside of that - dare i say it - ridiculous looking vader. the vader i could care less about adding to my collection, but the blue clone i want. my collection won't be "complete" until i get the blue clone...  :( and i'm not about to drop $200 for one on ebay anytime soon...

Nicklab:
Well, there are 4 Wizard World shows in 2004.  The first is in Long Beach, CA in March.  There are also shows in Philadelphia, Chicago and Dallas later this year.

Boba Binks:
I try to plan on going to the one up in Chicago.
I want the Gentle Giant Clone Trooper Pilot!
Also I want the Sergeant Clonetrooper (Green)!

If anyone can help me out in acquiring one of each of these it would be most appreaciated.

Famine:
I plan on hitting WW when it goes to Phillidelphia, and it will be my first convention. Maybe I will run into some of you there!

Kevin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version