Collectibles > 1:6 Scale Figures and Collectibles

New 12" Gamorrean Guard.

<< < (2/5) > >>

dustrho:
I can't wait for this figure to come out.  I'm still debating about doing the whole pre-order thing or just buy it when it's out and about.

Depmode:
he does look way dope, so i'll be picking him up :) It would be cool if he had "slime" details around his mouth... hell, maybe he does, i didnt look that closely cause his breath smelled so bad...

Boba Binks:
I have one on order. I will be placing him with my other Jabba's Palace 12". For a Jabba I am using my Foam Replica Jabba that was issued a few years back.

Hoth Goddess:

--- Quote from: Depmode on March 29, 2003, 04:22 PM ---he does look way dope, so i'll be picking him up :) It would be cool if he had "slime" details around his mouth... hell, maybe he does, i didnt look that closely cause his breath smelled so bad...

--- End quote ---

most definitly!! the detail is amazing..I am just trying to figure out how I am going to get him on my wall. ;D.He looks very solid and heavy...but one of the best 12 inch to date for details....

Depmode:
he looks like he has the same size box as the Leia/han 2 pack... I don't think he will be able to go on the wall. But yeah, you can always scoot your amidalas over and put him on the table :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version