Community > Watto's Junk Yard

Official Television Thread

<< < (63/89) > >>

BillCable:
The way it did in the ratings you probably needn't bother watching the second episode.  There probably won't be a third.

GrandMoffNick:
Anyone watch "Bates Motel"? I thought it was really good. The actors playing Norman and Norma really had the characters down well. Excited for episode two.

McMetal:

--- Quote from: GrandMoffNick on March 24, 2013, 01:39 PM ---Anyone watch "Bates Motel"? I thought it was really good. The actors playing Norman and Norma really had the characters down well. Excited for episode two.

--- End quote ---

I was debating it, but felt like I would only commit if it was 100% faithful to the original movie. I could have sworn I saw a scene showing the kid with a walkman on though, which would place this out of the 50's when he actually would have been growing up based on the Hitchcock timeline.

Maybe I'm wrong, but this strikes me now as more of a re-imagining type of thing, which might be well done but not what I was hoping for.

GrandMoffNick:
Yes they are shooting it like it takes place now which is a little weird. But the feel of the Hitchcock movie was still there for me so I am going to look past it. Just it one episode you could really feel how things started for the two of them developing the "relationship" they had in the movie.

McMetal:
That Patton Oswalt Star Wars filibuster from tonight's parks and rec episode was hilarious.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version