Community > Watto's Junk Yard

Official Television Thread

<< < (92/113) > >>

JediJman:
Missed it - I wonder if its on On Demand?  Did I miss the season 2 premiere of Helix as well???

GrandMoffNick:
I believe you did miss Helix

12 Monkeys was "on demand". In fact for 24 hours episode 2 was on demand. I'm in for awhile

Matt_Fury:

--- Quote from: GrandMoffNick on January 19, 2015, 03:20 PM ---I believe you did miss Helix

--- End quote ---

I wouldn't say I've been missing it.

McMetal:
So...Agent Carter is in the books now. I ended up liking this more than I thought I would, even though it sort of fizzled at the end with the whole Kingsmen ripoff. Not sure I got the point of letting Dottie live though, or pairing up the Doc with Zola. Are they planning to make more of these someday?

And hats off to Parks & Recreation for a very enjoyable 7 season run...what a great finale. This show was never particularly great, but it had many memorable moments and ultimately felt like time well spent to me when I watched. (Never missed an episode)

P-Siddy:

--- Quote from: McMetal on February 25, 2015, 08:27 AM ---Are they planning to make more of these someday?

--- End quote ---

That's how it feels to me- that they're building up to Season 2.  The Doc and Zola, Sousa letting his feelings known for Peggy, and Peggy spilling Steve's blood into the East River (in a sense, letting him go so that she move on and be with Sousa).

As for Dottie living, perhaps there's more to her (Winter Soldier) than we know?  I thought we'd also get some info on the Winter Soldier project but maybe I'll have to wait until Season 2.  Also, what's Dottie's purpose now? Rescue the Doc and Zola.

I enjoyed it.  Good fun.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version