Community > Watto's Junk Yard

Official Television Thread

<< < (96/113) > >>

Diddly:
Caught the whole week of Letterman's finale even though I can't stand late night talk shows... good stuff. Loved the ending Everlong montage and the Final Top Ten.

McMetal:
I didn't watch, but I hope Biff, Hal, and Chris Elliot made appearances this past week. I assume, without checking, that Larry Bud is dead.

JediJman:
Letterman's final top ten was great, with a different "star" offering up each line.  I thought some of the A-Listers didn't seem happy with his gushing over Peyton Manning, which made it that much more funny.  Good stuff - he will be missed.

JediJman:
I caught the first few episodes of Wayward Pines this weekend and it was pretty solid.  For those that haven't heard of it, a Secret Service guy wakes up in WP, Idaho and can't get out of the town.  There's active debate as to whether he is hallucinating things due to a medical condition or if the weirdness he sees is real.  The townspeople are all really weird and clearly hiding something.  It has that early-on LOST vibe where you're just not sure what is going to happen next or what in the world is going on.  Definitely worth a watch if you liked shows like Lost or True Detective.

Tracy:

--- Quote from: JediJman on May 19, 2015, 11:37 AM ---MAD MEN SPOILER

I thought the Finale was good, not great.  At least they wrapped up most of the loose ends.  Did you guys take from the ending that Draper returned to make the Coke ad?  It was mentioned earlier that he could come back and work on Coke, so that was my interpretation, but not sure if others had a different take.  Maybe Peggy made it or came from Joan's new production company?  Or just there to leave you wondering about any of those possible scenarios.

--- End quote ---

That was my take on it - especially since the girl at the commune that ran the office inspired the look of one of the girls in the Coke commercial - they had nearly identical hair color and braids, and were wearing the same clothes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version