Author Topic: Official Television Thread  (Read 154682 times)

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
Re: Official Television Thread
« Reply #255 on: May 3, 2012, 12:18 PM »
I thought it looked like something from that line, but wasn't sure if they had made Luke.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #256 on: May 7, 2012, 11:42 PM »
Saw that about Fringe, happy to hear we will get an ending. I actually didnt have a problem with the Lost ending, but i completely agree about BSG.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #257 on: May 30, 2012, 12:44 PM »
Anyone watching Hatfields & McCoys on History?
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline Aucassin

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: May 30, 2012, 12:49 PM »

I have the first two parts on my DVR and the third set to record. I'm going to try to watch them back-to-back-to-back if I can get the time.

Offline Paul

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: May 30, 2012, 04:49 PM »

Oh yeah.  Wishing for an action figure line....

I am sad to see that the Bugs Bunny version was not as accurate as I had hoped.

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: May 30, 2012, 05:44 PM »
I'll probably have to wait for DVDs since I've missed them.  I was excited when I saw Jenna Malone was in it!!

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: May 30, 2012, 10:07 PM »

I have the first two parts on my DVR and the third set to record. I'm going to try to watch them back-to-back-to-back if I can get the time.

Me too. It's on the DVR and will queue it when we have time to watch.

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #262 on: May 30, 2012, 11:42 PM »
I'll probably have to wait for DVDs since I've missed them.  I was excited when I saw Jenna Malone was in it!!

They are replaying all three episodes this Saturday.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: May 31, 2012, 09:58 AM »
I have em dvr'd so I have time.  There was even a report on the national news last night or the night before on how many people who were watching this show.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: June 18, 2012, 08:53 AM »
Happy I realized just in time that last night was the return of Falling Skies. Been waiting for this forever it seems like.

Solid two hour premiere. This is a good summer show IMO...and I'm literally not watching anything else new right now outside of Adult Swim, so I was ready for something new.

On another note, how freaking awesome is the Eric Andre Show?!?!
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Chris M

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Time to nut up or shut up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: June 18, 2012, 09:55 AM »
^^I've been stoked about the Falling Skies return.  I don't generally watch a lot of TV, but that is a show I do dedicate myself to putting on the DVR and then watching before bed.  I really enjoyed the season premiere, but I felt like their were commercials every 5-7 minutes.  It drove me crazy.

On another note, I didn't catch the show Jericho when it was on network TV.  I kind of stumbled across it on Netflix and in the span of a couple of weeks watched the entire series.  I'm really surprised CBS killed off that show.  I can see where it only appealed to a certain audience, but I was really impressed with the show.  The story line was fantastic and although some of the acting was subpar, the scripts were good and they seemed to accelerate the story and didn't drag along too much with stuff that wasn't important to the plot.  I can't say enough how much I loved watching that series.  I'm not a comic book reader, but I'll order the comics just so I can keep going on what happened after season 2 ended.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."  Ben franklin

Embrace the suck.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: August 15, 2012, 10:47 AM »
Did anyone catch "Collection Intervention" last night on SyFy?  I DVRd it and got a chance to watch it this morning, sort of interesting.  The first episode focuses on a Star Wars collector (as well as a Catwoman collector), and it deals with "managing" a collection and keeping it from an obsession.  Basically, they get them to sell some things off and come to terms with letting a collection take over their life.  Anyways, a good watch, but maybe not for your wife/husband/significant other ;).  It looks like it is being replayed several times over the next week or so.  The Star Wars portion ends up at Rancho Obi-Wan, which was kind of neat (and they do have a pretty impressive SW collection).

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: August 15, 2012, 01:10 PM »
I meant to watch that but forgot it was on...will look for repeats.

I just want to see a real, live "Brony" person on there because I have a morbid curiosity what such a person would look like, if in fact they truly exist.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: August 15, 2012, 02:04 PM »
I forgot as well, but did dvr some show called Toy Hunters - commercial showed a kid throwing a Y-Wing out a second story window so looked kinda neat.

Bronys...there's a ton of them over on the transformer site I post on.  I've actually tried watching the show but I just don't get it.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: August 15, 2012, 04:53 PM »
I forgot as well, but did dvr some show called Toy Hunters - commercial showed a kid throwing a Y-Wing out a second story window so looked kinda neat.

Did you notice the Y-Wing was the current exclusive TRU version?
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours