Author Topic: speeders & other vehicles  (Read 2089 times)

Offline Padawan Wagaboodles

• Jedi Initiate
  • Choose wisely
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
speeders & other vehicles
« on: January 15, 2004, 06:54 PM »
Why do we have Anakin's & Zam's speeders when none of those figures will fit in them well?  Most of the other vehilcles made in past years have at least some corresponding figures that will fit in them, but not these 2.  Well, I guess I can get Zam in the speeder, but it looks like she's having a medical condition going on in there.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: speeders & other vehicles
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2004, 11:08 PM »
Agreed.  I thought there was talk a while back about Hasbro rehashing these with new figures, but I haven't heard anything recently.  I wonder why they didn't just have them come out with figures in the first place?

I don't have too much of a need for a Zam in the speeder since you can't really see her in there anyway, but I really wish they would make a Kenobi and Anakin that would look cool in the yellow speeder.

:P

Offline MisterPL

• Jedi Padawan
  • Sarcastic instigator at large.
    • View Profile
Re: speeders & other vehicles
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2004, 10:17 AM »
These two speeders in particular demanded apology replacements from the start. While the "crash" play feature is understandable and perfectly natural for these, the flexible rubber is bound to dry and disintegrate over time. I'd sooner have regular olde plastic that will stand up to time.

In fact, the paint is already peel off Zam's speeder.  :-[
Post sober.