Author Topic: WTB: Ultra Wampa and SA Clonetrooper  (Read 1225 times)

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
WTB: Ultra Wampa and SA Clonetrooper
« on: January 26, 2004, 10:45 AM »
I know these might be tough finds for anyone right now, but if anyone has these somewhat plentiful in their area, I'm looking for the Saga Luke Skywalker (Hoth Attack) as well as the Saga Ultra Wampa.  It seems as if I am always missing these figures in my area, and I am hoping to pick them up for around retail price.  Card condition isn't a major concern to me (I'm an opener), although I would like them carded.  Also, while I'm at it, I'd be happy to take a Jabba's Palace Luke (or anything else from the Tatooine wave) if you happen across extras :).  Thanks so much for any help!
« Last Edit: February 2, 2004, 10:43 AM by mosnab »

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
WTB: Ultra Wampa and SA Clone
« Reply #1 on: February 2, 2004, 10:43 AM »
Found the Hoth and Tatooine waves this past weekend, so not looking for those anymore.  Still in need of an Ultra Wampa if anyone has an extra, as well as the Super Articulated Clonetrooper (which never showed around here).  Thanks again for reading :).

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
Re: WTB: Ultra Wampa and SA Clonetrooper
« Reply #2 on: February 2, 2004, 11:01 AM »
Brian, those Wampas are starting to peg warm around here.  If I see one in my travels in the next few days, I'll pick one up for you.  Might not be until Wednesday at the earliest, as I have some celebrating to do first ;) I'll let you know.
Common sense isn't so common

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: WTB: Ultra Wampa and SA Clonetrooper
« Reply #3 on: February 2, 2004, 08:27 PM »
Hey Bri -
Dropped you a line earlier this morning to let you know I've already had that Wampa, and a couple of your other needs, set aside for you to send.  Just trying to pick up a couple more figures for you to make the shipping cost a little more worth it!   ;)

- Mateo