Author Topic: Anyone know where i can find Pegholders?  (Read 3619 times)

Offline Mainland05

• Jedi Apprentice
  • inventing a time machine :)
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone know where i can find Pegholders?
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2004, 06:14 PM »
Next time you're in a store, just take one (or two) and stick them your pants.

I don't do that, but I have developed a rather nasty habit of removing all the pegs at some of my local stores when I get irritated enough due to them being empty all the time.   >:(  If my local Targets, TRUs or WMs don't restock anything over the course of several weeks, down their pegs go.  All of 'em.  I just pull them all off the pegboard wall, and put them in a giant stack on the shelf below where the Star Wars figures should be.  Usually a good 10-12 of them at a time.  I'm sure that's showin' 'em, eh?!   :P

But that's getting a little boring now though, so I'm contemplating just carrying around some xerox copies of a piece of paper saying "Hey, here's a brilliant idea:  Stock some damned Star Wars figures on these constantly empty pegs and make your store a little money for once!", and sticking it on a peg right smack dab in the middle of all the empty pegs...

Think that would work better?  It's either that, or I just start urinating on the empty SW section, but I think that method may be a little more risky...

That is a great idea!!!
Born & Raised Modesto Man. :)

Offline Snively Bandar

• Jedi Initiate
  • Hug a llama today!
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone know where i can find Pegholders?
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2004, 11:19 PM »
I do some strange things at the Star Wars section out of irritation too!  I like to stack up things where the figures would otherwise be, like 10 Screen Scenes on top of eachother, or a pile of Clone Wars ships or lightsabers.  Basically anything that draws the attention of the stockers or employees to the empty wall!