Author Topic: Luke Skywalker Jabbas Palace (hologram)  (Read 1727 times)

Offline bangs

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Luke Skywalker Jabbas Palace (hologram)
« on: February 14, 2004, 08:54 PM »
Luke Skywalker Jabbas Palace (hologram)

Accessories
Well I feel ripped off I’m going to take advice from a forum member and compare. The original Jabbas palace Luke was so much better for example. Other Luke gun, cape, sword, and base. This Luke a lightsaber, The worst part is in this scene come on hasbro. Look at the other Luke if you are going to add un-used accessories then at least give us more stuff. Horrible but the saber is really good 2/10 a 2/10
Paint
Ok another downfall other Luke is good this one bad. He looks more like a prototype not a hologram so what do you want from me. The hair is a messy job and it’s gold! it deserves a zero but the saber saves him again 2/10 a 2/10

Articulation
14 points it’s only real upside so 14 is too good for anything less than a 10/10 although I do not see why this figure needed so much for the hologram. The other did but who cares I take all the articulation I can get 10/10 a 10/10

Sculpt
It takes after the other Luke’s sculpt so it’s really good and great likeness just like the other. I can’t really complain about this sculpt. I like it it was good to begin with I’m just happy they didn’t change it. 9/10 truly the best thing about this figure. a 9/10

Overall
Well I bought him for one thing a diorama and that’s all he’s good for a diorama. The other Luke from Jabbas palace is recommended a lot more than this one, but like I said dioramas are what he is good for. If you want the other Luke. review I also have done that one at http://www.starwarsreviews.com/010.html I hope you like the review so leave comments. Oh yeah and the final score is a 5.75/10 not really recommended a 5.75/10

« Last Edit: February 14, 2004, 09:42 PM by bangs »

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Luke Skywalker Jabbas Palace (hologram)
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2004, 11:57 PM »

this picture made me laugh out loud, really loud... looks like hologram luke's doing the hustle  ;D

(key 70's disco music here)

"that's the way, uh-huh, i like it, uh-huh uh-huh"