Author Topic: Lando Calrisian Jabbas sail barge  (Read 3783 times)

Offline bangs

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Lando Calrisian Jabbas sail barge
« on: February 14, 2004, 08:55 PM »
Lando Calrisian Jabbas sail barge

Accessories
Well let’s see you get a gun, mask, base, and a skiff sword thing. It is a really good amount of accessories especially for the scene you get everything you will ever need. Pretty good nothing to improve on and if there is e-mail me at starwars3004@yahoo.com and I will change the score! 10/10 no complaints a 10/10
Paint
Man hasbro is getting better and better at EVERYTHING! Holy crap this thing is really nice. The paint has every detail. Everything you will need for a lando. Any complaints at all remember e-mail us we can and will change scores. 10/10 a 10/10

Articulation
Almost always a really hard place to grade in a figure. Honestly this is a semi-hard place to grade. I mean it is pretty good you have complete elbows, which have just recently been added. I really like that the over articulated head I love it hands torso. Well it comes down to this it is really good one of the better-articulated figures. (Which hasbro has definitely improved on. So minus the knees you have a 10/10 but I don’t think he really needs knee articulation 10 points it gets in the poses I mean lando doesn’t really need knee articulation or at least this one so what can I say but perfect or as close as hasbro will get to perfect 10/10 a 10/10

Sculpt
Here we go again, people complained about the head. Well honestly I also thought the head was crap. I mean it looked like a normal Spanish guy not lando. But my conclusion is the pics I saw sucked. Ok they sucked but I have my own now and the bottom line is it’s a great head actually I think the closest yet. I didn’t even believe myself at first I thought this lando would suck. Great likeness no complaints on the head so that is the head as for the rest. Ok it looks exactly like this lando should it is actually perfect. So a 10/10 is a really fair score. a 10/10

Overall
WOW it shocked me I had high expectations but this is a lot better than I thought the review covers everything and feel free to ask questions. A literally perfect figure I love this one it’s all you need I recommend this to everyone go get him he rules 10/10!!! A perfect score. a 10/10

« Last Edit: February 14, 2004, 09:44 PM by bangs »

Offline Dark_Kanos

• Youngling
  • Jawa Ben
    • View Profile
Re: Lando Calrisian Jabbas sail barge
« Reply #1 on: June 9, 2004, 06:07 PM »
my head gets stuck in it's helmet and the gun stinks  :'( Other than that is sweet biscuits
Jawa Ben

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2004, 10:12 PM »
my head gets stuck in it's helmet and the gun stinks  :'( Other than that is sweet biscuits

well, you're not supposed to put your head in the helmet. it's for lando. and keep the gun away from your nose.  ;D

Offline Dark_Kanos

• Youngling
  • Jawa Ben
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2004, 09:14 PM »
I mean Lando's head man  :P I like the gun and the staff 8)
Jawa Ben

Durge

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2004, 01:23 AM »
Hi bangs. :) You're getting better at this reviewing stuff. I like this figure also. I posted a review on RS some time ago...

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2004, 10:31 AM »
This most recent Lando is easily one of my favorite new figures. He looks cool, the has good articulation, a good number of accessories (unfortunately they're cheap and rubbery), and he's ultimately just a good all around figure.

My complaints are already mentioned.

His head gets stuck in the helmet - so decide NOW if you want it on or off... too much playtime will rip off the head.

Cheap plastic - the weaponry is just rubbery and pathetic.

Offline SWcollectorDUDE

• Youngling
  • Http://allsith.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2004, 02:03 AM »
I mean Lando's head man  :P I like the gun and the staff 8)

I am going to dis agree here.  I looked at mine all I see is a flimsey staff.  I mean the original one wa smuch strong not bent simply when it was held.

Offline Dark_Kanos

• Youngling
  • Jawa Ben
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2004, 10:01 AM »
 :D mine are quite sturdy :D
Jawa Ben

Offline SWcollectorDUDE

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2004, 02:45 PM »
:D mine are quite sturdy :D
As sturdy as the original?

Offline Dark_Kanos

• Youngling
  • Jawa Ben
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2004, 06:21 PM »
yup and oui :D I guess I lucky  :)
Jawa Ben

Offline SWcollectorDUDE

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2004, 08:54 PM »
yup and oui :D I guess I lucky  :)
LOL, mine bent :(

Offline Dark_Kanos

• Youngling
  • Jawa Ben
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2004, 12:19 PM »
That stinks man that yours bent but I guess I teen can be lucky some days and adults others  :D
« Last Edit: June 17, 2004, 01:16 PM by JediMAC »
Jawa Ben

Offline SWcollectorDUDE

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2004, 09:51 PM »
That stinks man that yours bent but I guess I teen can be lucky some days and adults others  :D
Yeah yeah I don't really care, most of my stuff is going in storage.