Author Topic: Are you a "bad" person?  (Read 8905 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Are you a "bad" person?
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2004, 06:31 AM »
And I've been through New Jersey and it's not a far cry from the 5th level of hell.  It all gels when you think about it.

I can't take credit for the test though.  I actually just posted a topic about self-reflection.  Something I had to do a **** load of tonight.   ::)  I came to few conclusions.

Aww crap, I used a roll-eyes smiley.  I have caught something from going to Scum too often.  GNT and his devout following of mimicing maroons have somehow infected me!

Epiphanies?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2004, 06:31 AM by Jesse James »
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2004, 09:06 AM »
Level 3.

I'd say I'm a relatively moral person, despite my Level 3 score. Sometimes I'll get in the mood to be down on myself and say I'm so terrible and this and that... but realistically, I'm a decent person. I just hate everyone here.

:-\

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2004, 11:37 AM »
Level 3.

I'd say I'm a relatively moral person, despite my Level 3 score. Sometimes I'll get in the mood to be down on myself and say I'm so terrible and this and that... but realistically, I'm a decent person. I just hate everyone here.

You bring soda?

I have morals, its just that sometimes, I chose to ignore them, and do whats wrong, knowing what I am about to do is wrong.

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline stormie

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2004, 11:46 AM »
Much like everything else, I think being a "bad person" is relative to each individual's definition of what "bad" is. I've always tried to follow the Golden Rule -- Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. (or something like that  ;)) It's tough, but I think I've basically adhered to it my whole life...so far. However, as JediMac confessed, I too have become more and more pessimistic and mistrustful of others...basically as a defense mechanism to what others have done to me. This makes following the Golden Rule all the more difficult. Now, instead of being very outgoing and friendly, I'm more apt to just be quiet and reserved; waiting for others to show friendliness first. This is something I know I have to work on (admitting you have a problem is the first step...).  

And as far as that Dante test, I wonder how the hell ;) I'm going to the 2nd level of Hell! For crying out loud, I'm a moral vegetarian and I've never even been pulled over for a traffic offense in 19 years of driving! What's the goddamn probl...Ohhhhh...okay. Nevermind.  ;)

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2004, 07:56 PM »
I just hate everyone here.

Even me?  Shocked, I am.  To say the least.  

That quiz was pretty easy to figure out.  Try to be a good Catholic (I am not, btw) and you end up in Purgatory.  Anything less and you are going down baby.  

Remember the following:

You will go blind.   ;)

You are not entitled to want.  

Sex is for procreation, nothing more, nothing less.  And don't you dare enjoy it (why, oh why am I thinking Monty Python right now? ::))

If you make it big, give it to the church.  All of it.  

I did like the tidbits of pro-environmentalism in there.  Since when did vehicle type become a consideration of Catholicism???  SUV's are indeed the anti-Christ?  And here I thought minivans were.  
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Jedi Idej

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2004, 07:57 PM »

Ill see you there. Im a renegade catholic, and hail marys and and our father arent gonna help us at all.  :-\

Kevin

Dear Kevin,

We're sorry that our belief system no longer meets your spiritual needs. As such, we are relinquishing you from your contract without penalty. For your convenience, we have made arrangements for your long-term stay at another establishment upon your earthly demise. Furthermore, just for trying Catholicism, we have upgraded your accomodations to the 9th level of Hotel Hell. They'll leave the light on for you.

Regards,
St. Peter
Heaven

Offline JoshEEE

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • My Star Wars collection
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2004, 12:39 PM »
I'll be on the 2nd layer of hell, with all the other horny bastards around here.  :)

It was that or level 3 . I guess I'm a horny, greedy bastard because I have sex and don't give money to the church.

Of course, if I did....they'd use it to settle lawsuits with the parents of the little boys the priests raped, so you're kind of damned if you do and damned if you don't.
Got Clones?

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2004, 12:53 PM »
 :o

Oh sure, I thought about saying it, but...
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline P'dubs

• Jedi Initiate
  • Bow to the might that is the Sith.............
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2004, 07:36 PM »
It's those damned sex questions that sctrewed me over, no pun intended. ;)
"They were all around me and they kept on saying "Utini Utini"."

Offline Vator

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2004, 07:50 PM »
I don't know what I said that was that bad,though?The money ones probably.
- June 22, 2004 12:13 AM -

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2004, 08:40 AM »
Dear Kevin,

We're sorry that our belief system no longer meets your spiritual needs. As such, we are relinquishing you from your contract without penalty. For your convenience, we have made arrangements for your long-term stay at another establishment upon your earthly demise. Furthermore, just for trying Catholicism, we have upgraded your accomodations to the 9th level of Hotel Hell. They'll leave the light on for you.

Regards,
St. Peter
Heaven

I look at it this way, with an angle pulled from the movie Dogma, suprisingly, that its better to have an idea, than a belief. You can change your ideas.

I still go to church every sunday, btu I cant understand why the church wants to mourn the death of Christ, instead of celebrating the fact that we get eternal life.

Kevin

Offline P'dubs

• Jedi Initiate
  • Bow to the might that is the Sith.............
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2004, 01:18 PM »
gong to hell. Oh yeah baby. Going to hell.  Chalk another one up for people who hate me and can make me cry. Kerry Baxter, you are satan.

I like the version of hell in the movie HE double hockey sticks just because it portrays hell as a business and you can work your way up the ranks if you work hard enough. "I'ts not the heat, it's the humidity"
"They were all around me and they kept on saying "Utini Utini"."

Offline Jedi Idej

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2004, 03:27 PM »
I look at it this way, with an angle pulled from the movie Dogma, suprisingly, that its better to have an idea, than a belief. You can change your ideas.

I still go to church every sunday, btu I cant understand why the church wants to mourn the death of Christ, instead of celebrating the fact that we get eternal life.

Kevin

Not ragging on you, Kevin; just having a little fun. You said you were a renegade Catholic. Truth is, I'm more removed from the processions than you. You go to church weekly. I pass by church... on my way to look for toys.

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2004, 05:15 PM »
Well, with the church thing, Im forced to go. Try skipping church in my house, and you might catch a bullet in the kneecaps.

Kevin

Offline Darth Moribund

• Banned
  • Youngling
  • "I find your lack of faith disturbing..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2004, 01:22 AM »
   No. I am not a nice guy. I get very violent, even on medicine to help me. I get stubburned for no reason. You put me w/ kids and i will get on the floor w/ them. The worse of the worst are child molesters and rapists w/o a doubt. What should happen to them i don't wish on anyone else. And yes, I Am Hell Bound and in time i will either show them hell or take them there w/ me. Fk 'm !!    >:(  
Souless eyes hypnotize. Mesmerize the thoughts inside your brain. The pain. The thoughts of going insane ! I will not die in vain !