Author Topic: McQuarrie Concept Stormtrooper (Fan's Choice #4) (review spot light on SWR)  (Read 1590 times)

Offline bangs

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
McQuarrie Concept Stormtrooper (Fan's Choice #4)

Accessories
Awesome, finally a good amount of accessories. You get the small blaster a shield a lightsaber and a base. The gun is very unique I like it the saber is awesome the shield is a nice touch and a unique base. I have to give it a 10/10
Paint
There have been a lot of complaints about the paint but I like it. I think detail could have been better, but with the damage on the shield it looks awesome. I like it so I gave it an 8/10

Articulation
Legs, torso, elbows, shoulder, head. Not bad plus I forgot to mention the ball joint shoulders. I think he looks great in his poses not perfect especially after the new clone trooper so it’s an 8/10

Sculpt
Really nice. I think it is really good I have no complaints so I give it a 9/10(could have been better)

Overall
GET IT. Wait and find one at retail. The whole wave is hitting the stores. I love this figure. If you voted for him you will like him even more. I forgot about the saber it lights up. Put it in the light and then turn off the lights and it will glow. The average is 8.75/10 Get him he is awesome.