Author Topic: Chef Boyardee cans  (Read 1977 times)

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Chef Boyardee cans
« on: February 24, 2004, 06:41 PM »
I like to collect some obscure stuff and this is one of them.  Has anyone seen these yet??
Cartoon Network - Cans

It isn't that I want the prizes (but I'd take a high defination TV), it's the labels that I'm looking for.  I can't imagine storing the full cans themselves but I suppose you could.  I think it's rather a cool marketing idea, reminds me of the C3PO cereal and the Lay's potato chips "pogs".  

Beth

Offline aka DaBigKahuna

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: Chef Boyardee cans
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2004, 01:52 PM »
I think this is a great promotional idea to appeal to kids.  Both my boys and I really dig the cartoon.  Actually for financial reasons, I stopped collecting the new waves and only picked up the Clone Wars Stuff so that me and the boys can do this together.  Still need 1 Kit and 2 SA Clones, then we will be complete.

We will probably pick these up too, has anyone seen these in stores yet.  With the supermarket strike in the L.A. area, it might be some time till we can get our hands on these.  However, I heard after five months, an agreement may have been made.  

-Fish-

Offline Dengar

• Youngling
  • Vintage Rules
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2004, 12:08 PM »
I work at a grocery store and I notcied these cans the other day, I think they look really cool.

Offline JediKnight87

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #3 on: April 6, 2004, 11:43 PM »
They're pretty expensive... for a 1.50 each. Jk. Anyways I've seen a few but too bad it's only for a free ATOC or TPM VHS... I wish it was a t-shirt offer or a figure offer.
"Now I am the Master!"-Darth Vader

Offline JediKnight87

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #4 on: April 8, 2004, 01:13 AM »
Picked two of them up today. I got rehooked back onto CArtoon Orbit at cartoonnetwork.com because of the free C-toon they offer with each can. I got all of the C-toons already!  ;D
"Now I am the Master!"-Darth Vader