Collectibles > Original Trilogy Collection

2004 OTC Figures Release List

<< < (2/4) > >>

paploo:
is the wicket from potf the same exact one that was released several years back with logray, i hope not it was horrible

JediMAC:
According to GH, by way of Entertainment Earth, it looks like we're in store for a recarded re-releases of Greedo and Bespin Luke as well...  Cool deal.  Keep 'em coming!  Anything on those beautiful OTC cards is a-OK with me!   8)

Darby:
And I get to save even more money!   ;D

Actually, if I had the means, I'd probably buy all these too, because the cards are so cool.

Morgbug:

--- Quote from: JediMAC on April  3, 2004, 05:40 PM ---According to GH, by way of Entertainment Earth, it looks like we're in store for a recarded re-releases of Greedo and Bespin Luke as well...  Cool deal.  Keep 'em coming!  Anything on those beautiful OTC cards is a-OK with me!   8)

--- End quote ---

I just dug around EE and do not see the scanning trooper in any of the case assortments, OT Waves 7-10 being what they are referred to.  

Ordering Waves 8, 9, 10 seem the logical thing to do as you get all of wave 7 that way.  Duplicates are: Leia Bespin, Cloud car pilot, Lobot, Biker Scout, Greedo, R2D2 basic, Tie Pilot, Luke Bespin, Luke Dagobah, Luke Jedi, Yoda Dagobah, Wicket (more for the bbq).  Not too bad, especially if the scanning trooper takes the place of one of those duplicates.  36 figures from 3 cases and only 12 spares ::)  11 if the scanning trooper goes in.  

Scott:
Added the newest rumors to the list :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version