Community > Other Toy Lines

2024: What Are You Collecting?

<< < (61/78) > >>

P-Siddy:
Justin, with no news of kubricks, it's hard to include those.

JediJman:

--- Quote from: P-Siddy on January 30, 2015, 01:08 PM ---Justin, with no news of kubricks, it's hard to include those.

--- End quote ---

I don't have Kubes in my list, do I?  I would collect those if they ever made any more.   :P

Jesse James:

--- Quote from: Jeff on January 30, 2015, 01:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: Jesse James on July 31, 2013, 09:45 PM ---At this point, dust.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Jesse James on January 21, 2015, 12:20 AM ---At the moment, dust.
--- End quote ---

Do you have any pics to share?  Are you keeping it in jars or just letting it collect naturally around the room?  How do you keep your cats from rolling around in it?

--- End quote ---

All natural...  Starting to look like a snowdrift.   I like the artistic statement it makes on the state of collecting as a whole.  It is the collection we all amass.    Although one sneeze and it's all a disaster. 

The cat merely contributes.

Brian:
Looking at what was seen (or not seen) at Toy Fair, it looks like things are holding up the same for me.  If it wasn't for the barrage of Marvel Legends on the way, I think it would be a pretty cheap/slow year until the Force Awakens stuff hits.  Very little Star Wars from now until Fall, and I'm trying to focus in any other areas.  I'll try to keep up with the Legends as best I can, pick up any OT offerings in the Black Series (both scales) that we see, and hopefully get a few LEGOs as well (Star Wars OT, Marvel).

Scockery:
I accidentally started collecting Mattel JLU animated after coming across a bunch at a yard sale for 25 cents each.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version