Community > Other Toy Lines

2024: What Are You Collecting?

<< < (63/78) > >>

Jesse James:
Booze, pemmican and permafrost.

Morgbug:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on January 10, 2016, 01:01 AM ---Booze, pemmican and permafrost.

--- End quote ---

Emphatic yes; preparing more than collecting; climate change is ruining that  :P

McMetal:
I can literally cut and paste my list from last year I think:

STAR WARS: All Black Series 6"
                              All Rebels 3&3/4" stuff (if any ever comes out)

WALKING DEAD: Anything from the TV Series line
                                    Anything from the 10" line
                                   Anything from the building line

PACIFIC RIM:  Anything from the 18" line
                                 Anything from the 7" line

FUNKO REACTION: Not sure if these guys are on hiatus or what, but i'm still in depending on the property...

Brian:
Guess I haven't updated this in awhile, anyone's collecting habits changing these days? Honestly, although I still pick up plenty, I have found myself scaling back a bit more. Budget has something to do with it, but primarily it is a space issue. I went through the collection room a couple months ago (in addition to having a garage sale), and tried to get a more clean looking display - which lead to a lot of stuff being stored as well.

As far as what I'm collecting this year....it's primarily:

Star Wars
Still going on most of the 3 3/4" stuff, the slow trickle it has been. But, I also don't get as stressed about it anymore. Still haven't gotten a hold of that Thrawn/Raddus wave, but I find myself being more "meh" about it now. Don't feel like paying double or triple for 5 POA stuff. That being said, looking forward to the Last Jedi stuff and the return of TVC next year. Buy some 6" as well, specifically all the OT ones. Vehicles/beasts on a case by case. If it is new or improved from the OT (or ST) I'm likely in.

Marvel
Pretty much all in with Legends. They've been largely amazing, but really come out at a crazy pace anymore - which gets pricey. Pretty much given up on the 3 3/4" stuff.

Other than an OT Lego set here and there or the odd Funko POP, that's about it for me. There are times I think about cutting back more and focusing on vintage stuff too. I still don't have a complete run from that line, and wouldn't mind getting into beasts, vehicles and playsets too.

evenflow:
Not sure the last time I commented in here but I am only buy 1/6 Hot Toys figures (occasional Sideshow figure sprinkled in). I am finally out of everything else and it feels pretty good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version