Community > Watto's Junk Yard

Comic Book Thread

<< < (91/102) > >>

Scott:

--- Quote from: Jeff on January 29, 2016, 10:11 AM ---DC has just released an updated image of the new and improved XTREME Scooby Doo -

"The name's Scooby D.
And I rock the telly.
I'm half Joe Camel and a third Fonzarelli.
I'm the Kung-Fu hippie, from Gangsta City.
I'm a rappin' surfer.
You the fool I pity."

--- End quote ---
If this was Facebook you would have gotten a thumbs up on that one

McMetal:
oh for the love of...

Please don't piss all over the Herculoids!

:'(

Jeff:
Comics, man.

On the same day that DC (well, really Geoff Johns) tries to right the DCU ship and bring hope, love and (FINALLY) someone they erased back to the DCU and finally kill the stupid nu52 junk (DC Rebirth #1 = awesome, by the way), Marvel goes out and basically tries to ruin one of their best characters (yes, with something that is sure to be eventually undone or revealed as a long con - but still).

Wonder how Joe Simon and Jack Kirby (both Jewish) would feel about today's Marvel news...   :-X

JediJman:
Yeah, I'm pretty disappointed with this turn of events.  It's like they just think of the most ridiculous options possible to get the free PR.  I thought Thor as a girl was about the lowest they could go, but this is worse.  Ugh.

P-Siddy:
I'm just amazed at the "outrage" that Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes should be gay instead of best buds growing up together.  Plus the whole Cap was kissing on Carter's grand niece or something didn't make it obvious.

As for the Cap comic news... I agree with you two. Really?  After all these years?  Well, we know this can't be tied in to the MCU... Or maybe it can.  In the comic 'verse, anything can happen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version