Community > Watto's Junk Yard

Comic Book Thread

<< < (94/102) > >>

BillCable:
Yeah, I see what you're saying.  But there's really a bit more to it for Marvel.  They had Franklin dreaming up everyone's history.  So ideally it would be identical to what was before Secret Wars (minus the transplants), but it doesn't necessarily HAVE to be identical.

For example, I expect the new Punisher series will feature a Frank Castle who is a veteran Marine of non-specific Middle Eastern conflicts, not Vietnam.  That way he's not in his seventies (though the FrankenPunisher thing already took care of that... painfully badly).

So I guess I'm saying we don't know the past is canon unless it's revealed anew as canon.

JediJman:

--- Quote from: BillCable on May 27, 2016, 11:49 AM ---So I guess I'm saying we don't know the past is canon unless it's revealed anew as canon.

--- End quote ---

Not sure where you read that.  I see it the way Brian explained and would consider all of the previous history as canon unless evidence arises to refute that.

Diddly:
Exclusive: Marvel’s New Iron Man Is a Black Woman

This will be a fun 6 months of Internet drama before Marvel reverts everything back to normal!

Phrubruh:
How does she fit that hair in the helmet?

BillCable:
You do know that hair is soft, right?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version