Author Topic: Weirdest Dream you remember?  (Read 2107 times)

Offline Playgirl

• Jedi Initiate
  • Slice and DICE
    • View Profile
Weirdest Dream you remember?
« on: March 6, 2004, 03:13 AM »
I just woke up right now because i had the weirdest dream.  Me and my crew were hella criminals like the mafia.  We went to this basketball court which had an arcade.  We payed some bouncer to go up on the roof where there was a huge pigeon housing.  So we grabbed this body bag wrapped in barbed wire and opened it up and there was a snowman inside.  Well then anyway we all went downstairs and there were all these boys in the basketball court dancing and stripping for a huge crowd of girls and me and some other kid went up and shot one of the boys for no reason i can think of.  everyone freaked out!  Then we went to the arcade, stole some guns from the guy running the place and ran out and shot the bouncers. I'm such a weirdo...

So whats the weirdest dream you ever had??

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Weirdest Dream you remember?
« Reply #1 on: March 6, 2004, 09:31 AM »
So whats the weirdest dream you ever had??

i can't tell you that, because you'd think im a freak. but i'll say this - it involved a car chase, santa claus, koala bears, 18 wheelers, a circus, and a vampire. and that's just the part i can still remember  :-\

Offline paploo

• Jedi Initiate
  • MORE EWOKS NOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 6, 2004, 10:02 AM »
i would get locked up if i told you my wierdest.
The secret of success is to know something nobody else knows-Aristotle Onasis

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 6, 2004, 10:55 AM »
I had a dream where I was fighting this beast, in a grassy feild by my house, and the son of a bitch tore the door off of a broken down VW Bug and beat me with it, and when I knocked it into the pond it died, and I instinctivley picked up my neaklace off the ground, and I woke up with no air in my lungs, and I was so hot, I took a shower and steam came off of me.

Also in my hand was that neaklace.

Weird.

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #4 on: March 6, 2004, 11:00 AM »
I was in a coffee house having a nice comfortable chat with Jimi Hendrix and Jesus Christ. Some other guy was there, Mark or Max, something like that. It was very relaxing and fun, I told them I'd come back if I could.

Offline Mainland05

• Jedi Apprentice
  • inventing a time machine :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 6, 2004, 11:18 AM »
Mine was really weird. :o

But I had just got done watching Lord of the Rings : The Fellowship of the Ring, in December 2001.  I was 14 years old.  And the Uruk-Hai and Orcs I thought were really cool looking.

I went to bed, and the dream started. It was the weirdest, scariest I ever had, because it was so real!

I was myself in the dream, and it was around 1:00am, I was being chased by Lurtz and the other Uruk-Hai and Orcs too!  They wanted something, and the weirdest part was.  It was at the local baseball field.  John Thurman field at 1:00am being chased by ficitional mosters.  It was creepy, I running like a bat out of hell.  But that was the weirdest dream, I ever had being chased by Uruk-Hai!

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................................. :-[
Born & Raised Modesto Man. :)

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #6 on: March 6, 2004, 11:36 AM »
I keep having a dream where I'm sitting on top of a building, an ex-girlfriend by my side. We're drinking beer, and talking about something.

I wake up laughing. I can't figure that part out.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline D-Miles23

• Youngling
  • I like Cheese
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 6, 2004, 11:49 AM »
I get those dreams where you can control whatever you do and the end result is usually a very realistic and scary dream that I can't tell if it's real or not until something ridiculous happens... I remember this one very vividly...

I was at my grandmother's old house upstairs when all of a sudden I heard a loud noise. I grabbed a steak knife and went to find out what it was. I saw that someone had broken into the house. I saw a dude lurking in the shadows and went over to him. For a second there, it looked like the New York Lotto guy, something very random possessed me to kill him and I stabbed him in the eye. However, it was not the Lotto guy as I had suspected, it was none other then ex-NYC mayor Rudy Giulliani (spelling?). I called the cops and told them that someone had broken into my house and in self defense I had killed him (I was quite aware at the time that it wasn't really self defense but I didn't want to go to jail so I lied). So I sat down on the coach and waited for the cops to come. Something wasn't quite right though and I couldn't place it at the time....

About 3 dream minutes later a lone cop came and rang the door bell. I answered the door and told him that I had killed Rudy. He asked if it was self defense and I said of course it was. Thats when it got ugly. The cop said "Don't be trying to pull a fast one on me, boy" I had no idea what he was talking about I inquired as to what he meant. He pointed behind me and said "Your lying! Because your Ice Cream Table has melted!" I turned to what he was pointing at and realized what I had noticed wasn't quite right before, where there had once been a table was now a melted pile of ice cream. I started to ask him what it meant but before I could get it out, the cop shot me in the face and I woke up on the floor next to my bed.
Yahtzee

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 6, 2004, 12:58 PM »
"Your lying! Because your Ice Cream Table has melted!"

Thats beautiful.

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...