Author Topic: "Choke on that, causality!"  (Read 12912 times)

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
Re: "Choke on that, causality!"
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2011, 08:48 AM »
I had seen every episode since Day One, but I finally turned on this show this year and have abandoned it.

I just hate, hate, hate that it is on Comedy Central now. They are so fing ignorant with their programming. This show should not be running in the summer first of all. It should be on in the Fall like regular TV. And it did not help me at all that the network did NOTHING to promote the show's return, causing me to miss the first 2 episodes completely. Compound that with the fact that they refuse to make this show available On Demand, even though they do this with plenty of their other crappy shows, and you have one dissatisified longtime viewer.

The season was a complete waste for me...there's a slight chance I may go back and watch them again when they all come out on Blu-Ray, but I haven't even been able to buy the last set yet because it is so freaking expensive.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2011, 10:34 AM »
dvd sales are what caused the show to come back in the first place so please do so.   To be honest I've only seen 1 or 2 of the new episodes since it came back on tv - I just keep forgetting to set my dang dvr.  Definitely a bit different type of a vibe to the show from the FOX days, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2011, 10:41 AM »
I will continue to watch the new episodes, but it is pretty bad compared to the Fox days. I don't laugh much.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within