Author Topic: StarWarsShop.com  (Read 77498 times)

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: StarWarsShop.com
« Reply #315 on: May 27, 2004, 11:11 PM »
Isn't your check card a Visa or Mastercard? ::) ::)

They are idiots ::)

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: May 27, 2004, 11:16 PM »
exactly. and like i said, they've already accepted it once. but now they won't take it. meanwhile, that information is on the faq page, which is not the first place i would look for it. you think they would have put that info somewhere better, like, say... the page where i put my credit card info in!!?!?!?!

again.... idiots.

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #317 on: May 28, 2004, 04:29 AM »
No bust shipping confirmation on my end yet.  I e-mailed them tonight regarding it's status, so we'll see what they have to say tomorrow.  Fingers crossed...   :-\

I'll let you know if I hear anything Dave.   ;)

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: May 28, 2004, 10:04 AM »
No bust shipping confirmation on my end yet.  I e-mailed them tonight regarding it's status, so we'll see what they have to say tomorrow.  Fingers crossed...   :-\

I'll let you know if I hear anything Dave.   ;)

Dear Customer

Thank you for your inquiry.  We regret to inform you that we have oversold the Green Clone Trooper Bust.  We are uncertain as to how this could have happened but are quite certain that it is not our fault.  As the blame could not possibly be ours, we can then only infer that it is yours.  As such, we will charge your credit card (but not debit-credit card) and you will forfeit your $50.00 gift certificate.  The forfeit of the gift certificate is due to the fact that we have come to the realization that the events of that day are your fault as well and not ours.  Therefore you really were entitled to nothing more than the opportunity to shop at our store.  Please let us know if we can be of any more service.

Sincerely
Customer Service
Shopstarwars.com

:-*
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: May 28, 2004, 10:17 AM »
Morgbug, you really should go in to the customer service business.... :-*
Beth

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: May 28, 2004, 03:40 PM »
I got my two bust right now 324 and 330 or some number close to those.  They also threw in a Clone Wars Promo Card in with the bust.  

Hopefully you will get the one you ordered Matt and not get a email like the one Morbug made up.  

This whole situation has giving me a mix feeling on this online store.  They CS work seems good at times (GC, Phone Calls, Emails) but then you hear alot of stuff and see how they package some of the stuff for they custormers like my ROTJ selpment and the posters.  I will probally on order from them again for any exclusives that they may have like the Yoda press release.

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: May 28, 2004, 03:49 PM »
Hopefully you will get the one you ordered Matt and not get a email like the one Morbug made up.  

Whaaaaat? :o

What makes you think I made that up? ;)

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: May 31, 2004, 09:39 PM »
Thank you for your order from www.starwarsshop.com.

This is your electronic shipment confirmation. Your order 000xxxxxxx-xx has been shipped. Please note that you will receive multiple shipment confirmations and multiple shipments if you selected the multiple addresses or multiple shipments option while submitting your order.

Now, let's see what arrives and if they do charge me shipping.  And the condition ::)  Then we'll see if they ship my second order for the clone bust.   :-X ;)

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #323 on: June 2, 2004, 07:10 PM »
SWS.com finally informed me last wee that the Clone bust that I ordered for someone had shipped out.  Of course, they gave me a completely invalid tracking #, and the item hasn't arrived.  Go figure.   ::)

Stay tuned...

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #324 on: June 3, 2004, 01:01 PM »
I believe my Bust has been dropped off at my home, I received one of those "Now what in the hell did you order" calls from my wife :)

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: June 3, 2004, 01:07 PM »
I believe my Bust has been dropped off at my home, I received one of those "Now what in the hell did you order" calls from my wife :)

Funny, I never get those. :-*

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #326 on: June 3, 2004, 01:14 PM »

Funny, I never get those. :-*
I should get my own PO Box :P

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: June 3, 2004, 01:56 PM »
Quite so.  It alleviates quite a bit of stress.  I also have the advantage of distance.  My PO Box is also free to me.  All good things.  I know Jackie would have crapped her drawers had she seen the box Jim just sent :o  Of course the next one he sends will likely be even bigger. :P

Hoping my busts show up at Jim's place soon.  And the Kermits.  Then I have to watch to see if they stuck to their word regarding the shipping costs.  I doubt they will as they seemed to find some out of stock Kermits to stick into my order.  So technically, I really shouldn't be mad if they charge me shipping on that order as they did ship everything together.  

Very curious about what will happen on the credit card.  I asked them to apply the GC amount to this order also.  So it should come with $50 off and no shipping charges.  If so, it is actually quite good customer service, in the end.  Crossing fingers.

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #328 on: June 3, 2004, 10:28 PM »
It came :-\

Box is all scratched to hell...the Free Clone Wars card was inside the box and there is no way in hell it could get in there without SSW.com opening it and putting it inside...I'm wondering if they opened them all to check the #'s on the busts (I got #1396/2500)

Packed really well though even though the box is all scratched up

SilverZ

« Reply #329 on: June 4, 2004, 03:29 AM »
Compulsory Tydirium poop on SSW.com post:

:-\ They're opening merchandise? Even to put something free inside, I'd hold the value of unopened pristine merchandise instead. Lame.

Are they still not taking debit cards? Did they morph into the Fan Club circa 1999 or something? I missed out on R2 w/ Holo Leia from them because of that idiocy.

I'm dreading the day they offer something I desire/need/can't live without.