Author Topic: StarWarsShop.com  (Read 76755 times)

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: StarWarsShop.com
« Reply #390 on: July 29, 2004, 09:53 PM »
Dear Stuffed Dog, Monkey and Ventriloquist Dummy

I ordered a Case of Wave 1 VOTC Figures.  This case contains Luke, Leia, Han and Obi-Wan.  I also know of the existance of Wave 1.5 which contains Leia, Han and Obi-Wan, no Luke.  Obviously, the dumbass **** for brains people you have working there have no idea of the existance of Wave 1.5 because that is what I ******* received in the ******* mail from you ******* today.  

The funny part of this is that I bet my friends at the On-Line community I hang out at, that you son of a bitch **** smokers would screw this one up since there seems to be nobody there with a ******* brain, and if there is someone there with a ******* brain, that person must have been sent out to lunch at the time my ordered was solicited (improperly), verified (it wasn't) and shipped (the shipping was great BTW).  

Thanks for continuing your solid reputation of having your collective heads up your collective ******* asses.    If you want to think I'll ever order anything from your **** sucking **** knob **** tard piece of dog **** store ever again, you really do have one ******* brain.

I'll be happy to return your package which I filled full of cat **** and hope you can sell them to some other dump ******* bastard who is stupid enough to order anything from you **** holes again.

A Fan for ******* Life and Pleased as **** you managed to **** up yet another ******* Order

Scott Pearson

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #391 on: July 29, 2004, 09:57 PM »
Holy ****, dude.

You sound like a gansta rapper with Tourette's.

But I'd be pissed too. Hasbro dicked us all on this one.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #392 on: July 29, 2004, 10:03 PM »
Un-****ing Believable.

Jeff
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #393 on: July 29, 2004, 10:07 PM »
Holy ****, dude.

You sound like a gansta rapper with Tourette's.

But I'd be pissed too. Hasbro dicked us all on this one.
Well, EE, Newforce etc all were smart enough to figure out there were 2 Case Assortments in the Wave, these dumb ******* can't figure out how to put things in to boxes properly

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: July 29, 2004, 10:16 PM »
Wow, that sucks ass.

One of the reasons I'm doing all of my online dealing with Amazon. They're reliable, and my stuff has arrived in PERFECT condition.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: July 29, 2004, 10:17 PM »

I ordered a Case of Wave 1 VOTC Figures.  This case contains Luke, Leia, Han and Obi-Wan.  I also know of the existance of Wave 1.5 which contains Leia, Han and Obi-Wan, no Luke.  Obviously, the dumbass **** for brains people you have working there have no idea of the existance of Wave 1.5 because that is what I ******* received in the ******* mail from you ******* today.  

The funny part of this is that I bet my friends at the On-Line community I hang out at, that you son of a bitch **** smokers would screw this one up since there seems to be nobody there with a ******* brain, and if there is someone there with a ******* brain, that person must have been sent out to lunch at the time my ordered was solicited (improperly), verified (it wasn't) and shipped (the shipping was great BTW).  

Thanks for continuing your solid reputation of having your collective heads up your collective ******* asses.    If you want to think I'll ever order anything from your **** sucking **** knob **** tard piece of dog **** store ever again, you really do have one ******* brain.

I'll be happy to return your package which I filled full of cat **** and hope you can sell them to some other dump ******* bastard who is stupid enough to order anything from you **** holes again.

A Fan for ******* Life and Pleased as **** you managed to **** up yet another ******* Order

Scott Pearson

welcome to the club.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: July 30, 2004, 08:46 AM »
Sounds like there still run by Ape Management!  :-\

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: July 30, 2004, 10:37 AM »
Boy I sure am Glad I only order on line when it's some sort of exclusive that you can't get in stores.

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #398 on: July 30, 2004, 12:38 PM »

Scott Pearson

welcome to the club.
I was a founding member of the club :P

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: July 30, 2004, 10:01 PM »
Got a response saying that I can return it with a note asking for a replacement.  If you look at the returns policy they ask you to pack it good and send it via FedEx.  Only problem is no matter how I place the figure it won't fix in the stupid box they sent it in.  I'm half tempted to get a larger box and send them the figure plus they small box plus my packaging materials plus a note stating how I couldn't send it out in the orignial box seeing how it was to small.  THe only thing keeping me from doing that is I don't know if they would charge me for any weight difference in the package.

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: August 2, 2004, 10:10 PM »
Don't know how or why but my figures showed up ok and I had a slave 1 pin in there also (must have been some promo or something).  Of course the pin was wrapped in bubble wrap and the figures weren't :-\ ???.

Beth

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: August 2, 2004, 10:20 PM »
Don't know how or why but my figures showed up ok and I had a slave 1 pin in there also (must have been some promo or something).  Of course the pin was wrapped in bubble wrap and the figures weren't :-\ ???.

Everyone has been getting a pin and card wrapped in bubble wrap with their orders.  The pins from what I have heard seem to be from the Disney Resorts, not SW Weekends through, which are I think still avialble at Disneyland.  They may have gotten all of the extra that Disney doesn't want.  I kept the pin and card when I return my order figuring that I should be able to keep them.  

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: August 2, 2004, 11:12 PM »
I'll just add another picture to Jeff's Ape Management.  ;)

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #403 on: August 2, 2004, 11:16 PM »
For some reason I have not received a reply to my email to Customer Service on Thursday >:( *******

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: August 3, 2004, 10:12 AM »
Now they have put up this disclamer for the Silver Trooper: PLEASE NOTE: PACKAGING IS NOT GUARANTEED TO BE IN MINT CONDITION. ALL SALES OF THIS ITEM ARE FINAL. I wonder if they are going to end up doing this for all new figures from them since it seems like theyndon't care about they custormers who buy stuff from them.  
« Last Edit: August 3, 2004, 10:45 AM by Darth Kenobi »