Author Topic: StarWarsShop.com  (Read 77282 times)

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: StarWarsShop.com
« Reply #450 on: September 9, 2004, 02:51 PM »
I got my package!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YIPPEE!!!! Double boxed with paper stuffed inside!!!! :o

And Fed-ex is the major culprit here as the packaging label on the outside shows my tracking number to be the one they originally sent only the box was shipped (and delivered) to someone in TN.  So, no fault for sws.com on this and they did reply to my second email which pretty much stated that Fed-ex told them it would be delivered today and it was. 

Beth

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #451 on: September 29, 2004, 12:39 PM »
What the?!?

I just had a GREAT SWShop.com experience...  :o

I ordered the Battlefront Trooper (3) for me and a couple buddies.

It was In-Stock when I ordered it...
My order shipped when it said it would...
It arrived 1 day earlier than FedEx planned...
It was left at my front door so I didn't have to pick it up...

The three Battlefront Scout Troopers inside were in PERFECT contition, each one wrapped in bubble (3-layers deep) and packed in a 24"x24" box jammed full of packing peanuts!

AMAZING!   ;D

Let's hope it continues...

Jeff
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: September 29, 2004, 12:47 PM »
Wow, two straight positive reports.  Let's hope it keeps up. 

I'm messing with them and I'm pretty sure someone could dig up something I said that would make me look hypocritical in a most major way.  Not only did I order from them again, but I ordered items that come out at different times :o  Will it prove to be the same type of huge error it was in the past?  Only time will tell. 

If anyone has an extra battlefront trooper, I need one.   :-[
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Mister Skeezler

• Jedi Knight
  • Now with winning smile!
    • View Profile
    • misterskeezler on Instagram
« Reply #453 on: September 29, 2004, 01:16 PM »
I have a pending order for the final case of VOTC, but the case isn't listed anywhere on their site. And it says it ships in September. I have a feeling this is going to be another cluster **** on Shopstarwars and Hasbro's part. They're like the dynamic duo of ******* up.
-------------------------------------------------
(Formerly LandotheScoundrel)

misterskeezler on Instagram

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: September 30, 2004, 09:17 AM »
Anybody know what part of the month in October that the Hologram Emperor is shipping?  Beginning, middle, end of the month? 

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: October 12, 2004, 03:05 AM »
If anyone missed out or is interested for another, it appears that the exclusive Green Clone Trooper Sergeant mini bust is showing up in stock for $49.99. Limit 3 per customer.

Green Clone Trooper Sergeant Mini Bust

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: October 12, 2004, 02:36 PM »
If anyone missed out or is interested for another, it appears that the exclusive Green Clone Trooper Sergeant mini bust is showing up in stock for $49.99. Limit 3 per customer.

Green Clone Trooper Sergeant Mini Bust

This is another error that they have had it sounds like.  People who order are getting a email stating that it was place on the site by error. ::)

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: October 12, 2004, 02:44 PM »
Another technical glitch!  ::)

Ape management at there best! 

The saga continues!  ::)

Offline Stim

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: November 4, 2004, 12:14 PM »
THEY'VE DONE IT AGAIN!

I got my Episode 3 teaser poster.  It has rips and tears and crinkles all up and down one side.

I complained.  They sent me another.

I just got it.  EVEN MORE rips and tears all up and down one side.

I just don't get it.  WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE!?!?!?

Anyone have any suggestions?

SilverZ

« Reply #459 on: November 4, 2004, 01:11 PM »
 >:( Dammit!

Glad you posted this - got mine yesterday and was just going to throw the mailing tube into the storage unit, but I opened mine, and sure enough... giant indentation running down the middle of the poster.

Wonderful.

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: November 4, 2004, 01:20 PM »
 >:( Damn. I feel so friggin' sorry for you guys. I was going to order a ROTS Hoodie from that crap store, but now I'm not so sure. >:(

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #461 on: November 4, 2004, 01:23 PM »
Anyone have any suggestions?

Ya' know, these dumbasses are right down the freeway from us, Steve.  Torrance, I think.  I'd try to get ahold of their phone #, or just take their mailing address, and see if you can just go down there sometime and pick out a nice mint poster yourself, without letting them even lay a finger on it!

What's worse, is that they charge sales tax on their shipping charges.  Talk about morons!   ::)

Good luck to you and Jared with those...   :-\

SilverZ

« Reply #462 on: November 4, 2004, 02:35 PM »
This is my first damaged goods dealing with them. Can't wait to experience this. I mentioned in my mail to them that the damage to the poster was caused by the inside mailing tube, not the outer shipping carton, and that it should have never been shipped out as it was obviously damaged.

Yeah, Matt, they're on Vermont in Torrance, though it's more than likely a warehouse /shipping distribution hub and they'll no way let people will-call there. Those types of places just aren't set up to deal with pulling merchandise like retail.

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #463 on: November 4, 2004, 02:39 PM »
Isn't this the second or third time people have had problems with Posters?  Hopefully when the Episode III poster is released enough people have reemed them new ******** that they have their act together (ala the Sandtroopers)

SilverZ

« Reply #464 on: November 4, 2004, 02:44 PM »
Well that was freakin' quick. Look at this stupid ****:

Dear Customer,
Despite our use of extra heavy tubes, every once in a while a tube is crushed during shipment. Please take the following steps to minimize your expense and trouble in returning posters to us. Cut off the bottom few inches of the damaged poster – enough so we can confirm which poster you purchased – fold it, and return this portion to us in a standard size envelope. Please include a note as to whether you would prefer an exchange or refund.

Sincerely
Customer Service
StarWarsShop.com

"Crushed during shipment." No, crushed goods go into mailing carton, mailing carton arrives undamaged with crushed tube inside.

And what a nice whacky return scenario. Maybe I'll write the note in crayon when I mail it back, so I'm communicating on thier level.