Author Topic: I Love Courtney Love  (Read 5059 times)

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
Re: I Love Courtney Love
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2004, 02:09 PM »

Offline hansolo_506

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2004, 05:55 PM »
To get back on topic... Love is a friend of Drew B and was doing an homage to her...

BTW... a friend of mine (up until last year when he became a VP of marketing at a local college) was an assistant to Paul Shaeffer.  He got a call yesterday from his friends at WorldWide Pants telling him the inside 411 on the show.  

The musical performance we saw on the air was about take #6.  Seems sweet Ms. Love kept soing the splits and other "motions" that made the performance un-airable in our "post-wardrobe-malfunction" world.
Don't curse in your signature.

-c.berry

Offline P'dubs

• Jedi Initiate
  • Bow to the might that is the Sith.............
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2004, 06:40 PM »
What the heck is up with Kurts dead suddenly being the thing to talk about. Everyone I've seen today has been talking about how she killed him.

I actually find her quite attractive when she's not in her grungy,slutwhore phase of looking.
"They were all around me and they kept on saying "Utini Utini"."

Offline Vator

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2004, 09:24 PM »
Man that chick is crazy!

I saw Letterman and to me she seemed high, but would that suprise anyone?
- June 22, 2004 12:13 AM -

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2004, 10:33 AM »

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2004, 12:25 PM »
To get back on topic... Love is a friend of Drew B and was doing an homage to her...

Yes, it was an "homage".

That's a much nicer way of saying "cheap publicity stunt designed to get some press and sell some records."

"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline FX-7

• Jedi Initiate
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2004, 01:49 PM »
I think she likes the Heroin a little too much ::)
Medical Droid Extrodinaire

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2004, 12:07 AM »
Now, I was lucky enough to come across this pic of our heroine just now.  I'm not going to actually post the pic here, for obvious reasons, but I will post a link for you guys:

Warning:  Immature Picture

If anything has ever screamed "smileyfaceguy" to me before, this would be it. . .

(The title of the DVD Talk thread about this pic is "Courtney Love:  Giving Back to the Community").

Kurt, if he were alive today, would be so proud. . .
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2004, 12:40 AM »
Reason # 19822 why I indeed Love Ms Love, she lets random people suckle her boobs

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2004, 11:38 PM »
The St. Patrick's Day Late Show featuring Ms. Love paying "homage" to Drew Barrymore, is re-running tonight, for those who were "unlucky" enough to miss it before. . .

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2004, 04:21 PM »
So nice I'll post it twice

Miss Courtney Love :-*

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2004, 04:28 PM »

How long until she's going to be saying hello to her murdered ex-husband???  Not to Fred "ReRun" Berry her but she looks like she just snorted 8000 lbs of cocaine

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #27 on: June 9, 2004, 07:10 PM »
The hits just keep on coming

Courtney Love Charged With Attacking Woman

LOS ANGELES - Courtney Love (news) was charged with attacking a female friend of her former managers in April with a bottle and a metal flashlight, authorities said.

The felony charge of assault with a deadly weapon stems from an April 25 incident at the Los Angeles home of former manager Jim Barber. An arrest warrant for the rocker was issued Wednesday, district attorney spokeswoman Sandi Gibbons said Tuesday.

Love was not in custody, and it was unclear whether she had been served with the warrant. She has been charged in three additional cases, including two that occurred hours apart in October.

Her attorney, Michael Rosenstein, could not be immediately reached for comment Tuesday.

Authorities said cocaine and other opiates were found in Love's system after she was arrested for allegedly trying to break into the home of a former boyfriend in October.

Love pleaded guilty in Los Angeles Superior Court to a misdemeanor count of being under the influence of a controlled substance and agreed to enter a drug rehabilitation program in that case.

Love also faces felony charges in Beverly Hills Superior Court, where she is accused of illegally possessing prescription painkillers. She has pleaded innocent in that case and is scheduled to return to court June 17.

In May, Love was arraigned in New York City on charges of assault and reckless endangerment for allegedly hitting a fan with a microphone stand at a club on March 18.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 9, 2004, 09:46 PM »
Courtney Love = WT

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile