Author Topic: 12 facts about yourself.  (Read 15231 times)

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: 12 facts about yourself.
« Reply #75 on: March 26, 2004, 03:01 PM »
5.  I just gave my notice today and am leaving a company that's going nowhere fast and moving on to an extremely profitable one.

Congrats Mikey, I hope that the new job is everything you are looking for...and that you are happy and successful.  Good luck on the house front too, my wife and I are looking to move (hopefully soon) as well...and get our first "real" house.  Right now we live in a modular home (which is nice, and we like), but it doesn't have a basement or garage...so we're hoping to move on to something with a little more room to stretch, etc.  Best of luck!

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
Re: 12 facts about yourself.
« Reply #76 on: March 26, 2004, 03:10 PM »
Thanks Matt and Brian.  I'm pretty sure I'm going to love it and not be grumpy about going to work every day like I am now.

As for the house, like I said, just a bump in the road.  If everything worked out the way it was supposed too, I would have taken a week off in between jobs to work on it and not use any vacation or personal time.  But that's not going to happen now.  Just have a bunch of long hour weekend days to look forward to.  Might have to call in some favors from friends ;)
Common sense isn't so common