Collecting > Photonovels and Movies

Clone Wars setup Updated with pics

(1/3) > >>

Vator:
This is the conclusion to the battle of Nal Salio, the story goes like this...

After 4 months the long campaign for Nal Salio is drawing to a close, the Republic has overrun the capital city, with only a the palace still standing, on the huge courtyard the two sides clash with massie amounts of casualities. Meanwhile Mace Windu along with a group of Salian loyalists try to break into the thrown room, aided by a group of ARC troopers things are going well, so far. Little do they know that a Confederate dignitary is try to make a deal to bring a small sect of Mandalorian Militiamen into the frey as his personal bodyguards...

pics will be coming after I return form spring break...

CHEWIE:
Looking forward to it, have fun on your spring break and meet lots of ladies!

:P

Vator:
Finally they have arrived...some pics are blurry

The ARC scout warns General Windu of the ahead dangers

The group is accompanied by Nal Salian militia men, desprate to get into the communications room

The corridor infront of them explodes, with dust filling the air along with the smells of blood and ozone

Security Screens show the mayhem breaking out just below

In the courtyard the battle rages on, with the Republic finally making a decisve push.

The Artillery Leutenant informs the infantry that the feild has been taken, the battle is nealy over.

Hemish:
No wonder i can't find any clone trooper multi packs !! you have them all
Jokes , Very nice

CHEWIE:
Lotsa clones, a lot of fun.  Thanks for posting the pics.  BTW, is that a Scout Trooper I see in the last pic?

:P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version