Author Topic: Red Leader....Dutch Vander body used at last...  (Read 1651 times)

Offline Jediknight760071

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Red Leader....Dutch Vander body used at last...
« on: April 25, 2004, 02:35 AM »
Here's my take on Red Leader....
I like him...still some work to do, but I thought it'd be nice to give it a shot.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Red Leader....Dutch Vander body used at last...
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2004, 11:34 PM »
That's a good start JK,

The helmet's gonna be a tough one to paint, as I don't think there's any site with his emblems downloadable/printable.  :(  Too bad...  I'd swap out some of the emblems on Erik Scroeder's sheet in a heartbeat for a VARIETY of emblems instead.  Oh well...  Maybe that's needing to be updated?  

Anyone?  Buehler?  Buehler?

My only suggestion is that the Fleet Trooper's head SUCKS.  I despise it, but only cuz of how it looks.

Why not go with as "similar" a head to the guy that plays Red Leader as possible?  There's a lot of heads out there to pick from...  It's a thought.

BTW, if anyone wants the larger pilots to fit in their X-Wing, there's a plastic stopper keeping the larger pilots from fitting.  It's easily removed with a Dremel tool though...  If smeone wants to open the Fuselage up and cut it away at least.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77