Author Topic: Ultra Ewok with Glider out?  (Read 3321 times)

Offline Rod

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Ultra Ewok with Glider out?
« on: April 13, 2004, 11:51 AM »
On the front page it was posted that somebody here on the Store Reports section stated that they found the Ultra Ewok with glider.

I did a search and couldn't find a post about it.....I might have not done the search correctly.

Can somebody tell me where and at what store this was found?

Rod

Offline Simdog

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Re: Ultra Ewok with Glider out?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2004, 12:41 PM »
On the front page it was posted that somebody here on the Store Reports section stated that they found the Ultra Ewok with glider.

I did a search and couldn't find a post about it.....I might have not done the search correctly.

Can somebody tell me where and at what store this was found?

Rod

I don't think anyone in these forums found it.  I searched too and I didn't see it either.  The front page here is misleading.  It is mentioned at another site that it was found at a Target in Irvine Cali.

Offline DualSaberMaster

• Jedi Initiate
  • "Oh great, it's Fett"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2004, 02:57 PM »
I saw 3 of them this past Saturday at a Toy Shop at the Block Of Orange.  But I really don't count it as seeing them out at "retail" because they were marked up $15.00 bucks.  
-Ricardo

"I'm like a bad penny, I always turn up"
"#1 Hater of PT Haters, OT+PT = SW Forever."

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2004, 03:07 PM »
Yeah I guess that report was half assed...its been seen at Targets on the West Coast, not reported by anyone here though.  Sorry about that Rod

Offline Boba Binks

• Jedi Padawan
  • The Most Feared Bounty Hunter on Naboo
    • View Profile
    • David Jonathan Syczylo
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2004, 08:33 AM »
I was at a Target here in Indy on Monday morning and noticed that they stocked a ton of Star Wars stuff. Mostly the Admiral Ozzel wave of figures, the Obi / Maul cups, and the Ultra figures. I did not even look at the Ultra figures. I am thinking that maybe they might of had the Ewok. I went back yesterday when I found out that the Ewok with Glider was reported being  out. All they had left in the Ultra figs were Jabba, Obi-Wan, and Jango.
For those of you looking for me. I am now at www.sandtroopers.com

SilverZ

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2004, 06:51 PM »
Check Walmarts, I've them several times at multiple Walmarts in Southern CA this Sunday and Monday. 4 in one, 6 in another, and 12  :o at the last.  Shocking.