Author Topic: Batman TAS / New Adventures 6 Inch Line!  (Read 1628 times)

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
Re: Batman TAS / New Adventures 6 Inch Line!
« Reply #15 on: November 2, 2016, 09:35 AM »
Oh my... 6 inch scale TAS Batmobile!

I had completely forgotten I had preordered the new "Deluxe Edition" Batmobile that comes with Batman, Robin, and the Batsignal. It arrived over the weekend and I opened it all up over the last few nights. It's not a great "toy" by any means, but as a display piece, it's a great work of art.

Requires 3 AA batteries and the headlights, taillights, and engine all light up. The details inside the cabin are insane, with computer buttons individually sculpted, plus there are even working seatbelts! The steering wheel also moves, and can be adjusted to fit larger or smaller figures. Batman and Robin fit inside perfectly, and in fact are the same as the regular release figures outside of the soft good capes. Batman lacks a lot of the accessories the regular figure comes with, but does have an extra pair of hands and a Batarang, while Robin has several extra pairs of hands, and a grappling hook. I haven't messed with the Batsignal yet since it needs coin-shaped cell batteries and I don't have any, but you actually flip the switch to turn it on. Awesome!

Here are some quick pics I snapped on my cell phone
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks