Collectibles > Clone Wars '03-'05

Collectors who pay too much, this makes me crazy, and YOU: sigh.

(1/6) > >>

Dressel Rebel:
URL Text

:P

jokabofe:
wow. that's a little - no, actually, a lot - insane. i'm an "army builder" and all that nonsense, but i would never spend that much on 8 figures. yeah, the super articulated clone is hard to find, but that is ridiculous. that's a little over $17 each, for loose figures. hey dude - if you're reading this - i think i have a few extras that i could let go for $17 each - make it $15 each, i'll cut you a "deal".

**note: this sale offer is only being sarcastic. i have no extra clone troopers, and if i did, i certainly wouldn't offer them for that much money.

Dressel Rebel:
Yeah and I can get him a good deal on the Brooklyn Bridge.

Vator:
Eh, don't be hatin', I paid 90 for a lot of 8 SA's when they came out. However these were in mint condition, and seeing as how these are genuenly rare I'd say 130 isn't that outragous. I paid 100 for a mint lot of 10 Mottis from Brians Toys in 2002.
To each his own I guess.

Jesse James:
$17.50 a figure, about...  Depends on your POV I guess, like Vator said, but it is irritating to see people go over the top on some things, as it feeds the trolls as it were.

This seems more like someone dumping figures he no longer wants than "scalping" though of course...  Otherwise, why sell loose, ya know?

Ultimately, I am semi-confident these will be re-released, and I think the buyer will be disappointed at his purchase when that $140 could've subsequently gotten him a LOT more with some patience.  I'm doubting Hasbro skips the boat on repacking this figure eventually.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version